There has been one new case of COVID-19 today, reported from a medi-hotel. There have been a total of 594 cases notified in South Australia.
Today’s case is a man in his 30s who returned from overseas and has been in a medi-hotel since his arrival.
For more information and the latest updates visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/covidcontacttracing.
1 Total new cases today
0 Total number currently in hospital
594 Total cases to date
584 Recovered cases
3,755 Tests carried out yesterday
927,680 Total tests to date
6 Active cases
6 Overseas acquired
0 Close contact
0 Locally acquired (contact unknown)
0 Interstate acquired
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
- Diarrhoea and vomiting
For more information: SA COVID-19 Information Line 1800 253 787; sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVID2019.
- One new COVID-19 case in SA from medi-hotelThere has been one new cases of COVID-19 today, reported from a medi-hotel. There have been a total of 618 cases notified in South Australia.
- Two new COVID-19 cases for SA, both overseas acquiredToday’s COVID-19 cases include two woman in their sixties who have returned to SA from overseas.
- A third COVID-19 vaccine freezer has arrived in SASouth Australia’s third freezer to store the Pfizer vaccine arrived at the Lyell McEwin Hospital today.
- Three new COVID-19 cases recorded from overseas travellersToday’s cases include a man in his 60s and two males in their 30s who all recently returned from overseas and have been in a medi-hotel since their arrival.
- No new cases of COVID-19 as vaccination update givenThere have been no new COVID-19 cases reported in SA, as SA Health gives an update on the State’s vaccination figures.