There has been one new case of COVID-19 today, reported from a medi-hotel. There have been a total of 591 cases notified in South Australia.
Today’s case is a women in her 30s who recently returned from overseas and has been in a medi-hotel since her arrival.
For more information and the latest updates visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/covidcontacttracing.
Total new cases today 1
Total number currently in hospital 0
Total cases to date 591
Recovered cases 577
Tests carried out yesterday 6,485
Total tests to date 911,391
Active cases 10
Overseas acquired 10
Close contact 0
Locally acquired (contact unknown) 0
Interstate acquired 0
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear.
• Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
• An acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
• Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
• Diarrhoea and vomiting
For more information: SA COVID-19 Information Line 1800 253 787; sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVID2019
- World’s largest Cornish Festival coming to the Yorke PeninsulaThe popular Kernewek Lowender Copper Coast Cornish Festival is coming to the Yorke Peninsula with Cornish dancing, concerts, street parties & more.
- Extra Chicken Salt are throwing bottomless chicken, sangria & beer discosExtra Chicken Salt on Currie Street is gathering food lovers to tackle their bottomless chicken menu.
- Comedy gold: Em Rusciano to grace Adelaide stageHave a barrel of laughs at Em Rusciano’s LIVE and Unleashed Adelaide tour.
- Australian Space Discovery Centre launches from Lot FourteenThe Australian Space Discovery Centre has opened on Pirie Street’s Lot Fourteen, and it’s equipped with gadgets and high-tech exhibitions to take young minds right into the stratosphere.
- Stonecrop plant boutique and Adelaide artist team up for planter workshopAfter massive demand following the first class Adelaide plant boutique Stonecrop and Adelaide clay master, artist extraordinaire Fruzsi Kenez are teaming up again for a second planter workshop!