Trying times really do call for digging deep, which is what Paracombe Wines has (quite literally) done.
Parcombe has dug deep into the museum cellars and found a rare collection of 2008 Cellar Reserve wines.
The 2008 Cellar Reserve is a classic blend of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz, and is ready to drink.
As a gift from the Paracombe team, you can now add a FREE bottle of this rare beauty to your cart with every dozen bottles of wine purchased online.
This special offer closes at the end of April, so hop onto their online store now.
Paracombe Wines offer free delivery to the Adelaide metro area, plus you’ll receive 10% discount on your order of a dozen wines, or bump that up to 15% off with an order of three dozen.
Read all about this amazing offer here.
You can also find the online shop here.
- MasterChef star to host one-off dumpling day party in CBDMasterChef Australia’s Brendan Pang, and creative genius behind Perth dim sum restaurant, Bumplings, is coming to Eleven to throw a dumpling party.
- Event Review: Night Lab: The Night AquaticThe SA Museum’s second adults-only event for the year, featuring music, talks, games and activities across 4 hours of adventure and discovery.
- Theatre Review: Lights! Camera! Action!A 2-hour concert of songs that celebrate Hollywood movie musicals from the past 100 years.
- Weber Grill Academy serves up end of financial year funThe Weber Grill Academy hosts an array of barbecue classes, immersive barbecue experiences and fully catered events in their gorgeous Rose Park venue.
- Kingpin Norwood relaunching with $2 million refurbishmentThe luxe new fit out will not only include new lanes, totaling to 16, but it will also have a new café, laser arena, prize shop, and arcade games.