Trying times really do call for digging deep, which is what Paracombe Wines has (quite literally) done.
Parcombe has dug deep into the museum cellars and found a rare collection of 2008 Cellar Reserve wines.
The 2008 Cellar Reserve is a classic blend of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz, and is ready to drink.
As a gift from the Paracombe team, you can now add a FREE bottle of this rare beauty to your cart with every dozen bottles of wine purchased online.
This special offer closes at the end of April, so hop onto their online store now.
Paracombe Wines offer free delivery to the Adelaide metro area, plus you’ll receive 10% discount on your order of a dozen wines, or bump that up to 15% off with an order of three dozen.
Read all about this amazing offer here.
You can also find the online shop here.
- Theatre Review: The Ajoona Guest HouseIn this world premiere, this poetic one-man show leads its audience on a reflective, unpredictable and often harrowing journey into a dangerously beautiful, hidden New Delhi world.
- New exposure sites listed amid growing COVID casesNew exposure sites have been listed amind growing COVID cases in SA
- Adelaide Fringe announces spectacular 2022 programThe most marvellous and magical time of year is right on our doorstep, with Adelaide Fringe announcing its exciting program of events for the 2022 season.
- Christmas Junior Proms To Play At Space Theatre Saturday 4 DecemberWhat better way to finish the year than an exciting interactive Christmas concert for young people aged 1–7, parents, grandparents, and friends!
- World-famous UNIQLO is coming to AdelaideJapanese retailer UNIQLO is coming to the Myer Centre Adelaide in 2022. The superstore is bringing fashion but also over 80 employment opportunities.