One of our favourite McLaren Vale wineries, Paxton Wines is hosting an all summer long pop up on Fridays and Saturdays.
The beloved winery has revived its shipping container pod with a full bar amidst the vineyards so you can truly enjoy a vino amongst the vines- what a way to spend a summer evening.
The mobile wine bar will have a capacity of 50 guests so make sure you get in quick as it’ll prove to be a summer must-do.
Paxton Wines is known for being one of the premium producers of shiraz in the McLaren Vale region so even in warm weather it will be hard to go past. a glass of the hearty red, but they will also have a selection of their other wines by the bottle or glass and a selection of beers, ciders and soft drinks available.
The Pop up will open Friday and Saturday between 4pm to 8pm and will have a rotation of changing food offerings, including cheese platters and pop up food trucks.
As if this wasn’t already relaxing enough, there is live music on certain Saturday nights so expect to be serenaded while you sip your drink amongst the vines.
The local musicians who are set to play in the coming weeks include Juliet Oliver, Banjo Jackson, and LizBiz Entertainment.
Paxton Wines is located in one of the most scenic locations in McLaren Vale and the pop-up container bar allows guests to take full advantage of the stunning scenery.
The container bar is located on Paxton Jones Block vineyard on Oliver’s road, in between S.C Pannell wines and the turn off for d’Arenberg’s Cube.
Find Paxton Wines at Via, Budgens Road, 68 Wheaton Rd, McLaren Vale.
- Royal Adelaide Show 2021 tickets now on saleTo be held September 4 to 12, the 2021 Royal Adelaide Show will feature all the usual favourites, including the much-loved competitions, agricultural displays and exhibitions.
- Telstra payphones become free-to-use nationwideTelstra hopes that by making payphones free to use, they can continue being the crucial lifeline to vulnerable Australians nationwide.
- New transit restrictions for returning SA travellers from Sydney AirportPolice Commissioner Grant Stevens gave an update to the South Australian public today on the state’s Delta strain outbreak and the current COVID restrictions.
- OzAsia Festival 2021 program celebrates Asian Australian talent on new levelOzAsia Festival 2021 will feature more than 300 artists in what is expected to be the world’s most significant showcase of Asian Australian talent.
- Lucky Dumpling Market returns in 2021Making its return this year, the Lucky Dumpling Market will bring enticing sounds and flavours that’ll transport you to the bustling street markets of Asia.