One of our favourite McLaren Vale wineries, Paxton Wines is hosting an all summer long pop up on Fridays and Saturdays.
The beloved winery has revived its shipping container pod with a full bar amidst the vineyards so you can truly enjoy a vino amongst the vines- what a way to spend a summer evening.
The mobile wine bar will have a capacity of 50 guests so make sure you get in quick as it’ll prove to be a summer must-do.
Paxton Wines is known for being one of the premium producers of shiraz in the McLaren Vale region so even in warm weather it will be hard to go past. a glass of the hearty red, but they will also have a selection of their other wines by the bottle or glass and a selection of beers, ciders and soft drinks available.
The Pop up will open Friday and Saturday between 4pm to 8pm and will have a rotation of changing food offerings, including cheese platters and pop up food trucks.
As if this wasn’t already relaxing enough, there is live music on certain Saturday nights so expect to be serenaded while you sip your drink amongst the vines.
The local musicians who are set to play in the coming weeks include Juliet Oliver, Banjo Jackson, and LizBiz Entertainment.
Paxton Wines is located in one of the most scenic locations in McLaren Vale and the pop-up container bar allows guests to take full advantage of the stunning scenery.
The container bar is located on Paxton Jones Block vineyard on Oliver’s road, in between S.C Pannell wines and the turn off for d’Arenberg’s Cube.
Find Paxton Wines at Via, Budgens Road, 68 Wheaton Rd, McLaren Vale.
- Iconic Prairie Hotel to undergo $1.5m refurbThe refurbishment of the Prairie Hotel will see internal upgrade of the bar and restaurant, accommodation and the inclusion of a new Brewhouse in the hotel.
- Mercato continues Italian tradition with passata-making eventsFamily, celebration and the joys of Italy come together in February as Mercato continues an Italian tradition and hosts its annual passata days.
- Celebrate Gluttony’s 10th Birthday at Fringe!In 2021, Gluttony has curated a program with over 100 shows across 12 venues in Rymill Park/Murlawirrapurka.
- Enjoy Payneham Poolside party this Australia DayPoolside event will feature classic Australian tunes, a sausage sizzle, giant inflatable pool toys and fun for all the family.
- Sparkke at the Whitmore to hold “26 January At Our Place”26 January At Our Place will showcase a photographic exhibition of 13 portraits celebrating Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women.