If you’re looking for a fun activity this Australia Day, Poolside 2019 may be the answer. Poolside is an annual family-friendly outdoor pool party, this year taking place at Payneham Memorial Swimming Centre on 26 January.
The event, run by the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters, includes live music, games and a sausage sizzle as well as a chance to race against the clock on a giant inflatable obstacle course.
The pool at Payneham Memorial Swimming Centre is maintained at a comfortable 27 degrees and the surrounding lawns offer plenty of shade for you, your family and friends. As this is a family-friendly event, it will be alcohol and smoke-free.
The City of Norwood Payneham and St Peters will also be celebrating Australia Day with local Citizen of the Year awards and a citizenship ceremony, both taking place from 9am – 11am at St Peters Civic Plaza.
This will include entertainment and a brunch and the public are welcome to attend.
Poolside 2019 takes place from 11am – 4pm at Payneham Memorial Swimming Centre on Saturday 26 January and costs $2 per person to enter.
So get your mates and get ready to embrace the summertime goodness this Australia Day. And don’t forget to slip, slop, slap, seek and slide.
Payneham Memorial Swimming Centre is located on 194 O G Road, Felixstow
- SA Continues Zero COVID-19 Streak, As Border Closures Re-examined
- SA International Arrivals Capped At 500 Per Week As Nationwide Review Of Hotel Quarantine Is Announced
- Re-live Your Days Of Travel With The ‘One Night In Bali’ Party
- Adelaide Botanic Garden Lights Up For The Biennial After Dark
- Help SA’s Independent Breweries & Buy The Heaps Good Indie Beer Pack