In true Fringe style, the launch of Gluttony on Valentine’s Day, was all glitz and glamour. It was enough fun to even convince lovebirds to spend the start of their nights being treated to some of the amazing acts coming up at one of Fringe’s most popular precincts.
Gluttony is now officially open, and acts start from tonight, so get in quick as opening weekend tickets are selling out!
- MasterChef star to host one-off dumpling day party in CBD
- Event Review: Night Lab: The Night Aquatic
- Theatre Review: Lights! Camera! Action!
- Weber Grill Academy serves up end of financial year fun
- Kingpin Norwood relaunching with $2 million refurbishment