McLaren Vale cult pizza sensation, Pizzateca, is heading to the beach for a Summer pop up.
Pizzateca will officially pop up in Clarrie Eatts Reserve, Aldinga Beach for two weeks in January 2019 serving wood oven pizza & gelato to dine-in & take away.
Keep your fingers crossed for local beers and wine too – it may just happen!
Get your fix during the below hours:
• Friday 4 January, 12 noon – 9pm
• Saturday 5 January, 12 noon – 9pm
• Sunday 6 January, 12 noon – 9pm
• Wednesday 9 January, 5pm – 9pm
• Thursday 10 January, 5pm – 9pm
• Friday 11 January, 12 noon – 9pm
• Saturday 12 January, 12 noon – 9pm
• Sunday 13 January, 12 noon – 9pm
- Book Review: Anxious Kids: How Children Can Turn Their Anxiety into Resilience, by Michael Grose and Dr Jodi Richardson
- Book Review: Yahoo Creek: An Australian Mystery, by Tohby Riddle
- Theatre Review: A Night At The Theatre
- Book Review: Little People, Big Dreams: Vivienne Westwood, by Isabel Sánchez Vegara
- Audiobook Review: The Paternoster Gang: Heritage 1, by Big Finish