McLaren Vale cult pizza sensation, Pizzateca, is heading to the beach for a Summer pop up.
Pizzateca will officially pop up in Clarrie Eatts Reserve, Aldinga Beach for two weeks in January 2019 serving wood oven pizza & gelato to dine-in & take away.
Keep your fingers crossed for local beers and wine too – it may just happen!
Get your fix during the below hours:
• Friday 4 January, 12 noon – 9pm
• Saturday 5 January, 12 noon – 9pm
• Sunday 6 January, 12 noon – 9pm
• Wednesday 9 January, 5pm – 9pm
• Thursday 10 January, 5pm – 9pm
• Friday 11 January, 12 noon – 9pm
• Saturday 12 January, 12 noon – 9pm
• Sunday 13 January, 12 noon – 9pm
- Your Guide To Poetry Readings Around Adelaide
- 100% Of Ticket Sales At BOUNCE Inc. This Sunday Will Go To Bushfire Relief
- Indii Flavours May Have The Best CBD Lunch Menu On Offer
- The Beer Family’s Barossa Ventures: Visiting The Eatery, Barossa Gin School & The Orchard House
- A Boho Picnic Is Coming To The Barossa & This Is What Summer Was Made For