McLaren Vale cult pizza sensation, Pizzateca, is heading to the beach for a Summer pop up.
Pizzateca will officially pop up in Clarrie Eatts Reserve, Aldinga Beach for two weeks in January 2019 serving wood oven pizza & gelato to dine-in & take away.
Keep your fingers crossed for local beers and wine too – it may just happen!
Get your fix during the below hours:
• Friday 4 January, 12 noon – 9pm
• Saturday 5 January, 12 noon – 9pm
• Sunday 6 January, 12 noon – 9pm
• Wednesday 9 January, 5pm – 9pm
• Thursday 10 January, 5pm – 9pm
• Friday 11 January, 12 noon – 9pm
• Saturday 12 January, 12 noon – 9pm
• Sunday 13 January, 12 noon – 9pm
- Pop-Up Skating Rink Goes Ahead And Adelaide Rejoices
- NEW! Pirate Life Brewing To Open Microbrewery At SkyCity Casino
- Australian Liverpool FC Fans Rush For Carlsberg ‘Champions Can’ Release
- New Fine Dining At Home Venture Launched By Ex East End Cellars Employees
- SA Returns To Zero Active COVID-19 Cases