One new positive case of COVID-19 has been identified in a female student from Woodville High School.
Anyone who attended Woodville High School, 11 Actil Avenue St Clair, on Monday 23 November 2020 must isolate immediately with all members of their household until further notice.
Further advice will be provided to all staff, students and their families/caregivers as soon as possible.
Woodville High School will be closed tomorrow to undergo deep cleaning and to allow SA Health to conduct detailed contact tracing and risk assessment.
Anyone with COVID-19 symptoms should present for testing as soon as possible.
For more information and testing locations please visit: www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/covid2019
- Queensland border to open on SundayThose travelling from greater Brisbane will be able to enter SA without quarantine requirements.
- One new COVID-19 case linked to medi-hotelThere has been one new case of COVID-19 today, reported from a medi-hotel. There have been a total of 591 cases notified in South Australia.
- No new COVID-19 cases, as NSW quarantines able to have cases reviewedPeople who entered SA from New South Wales, currently in quarantine, can apply for a review of their quarantine requirement on a case by case basis.
- SA and rural NSW border opensFrom midnight tonight, travellers from rural NSW entering SA can do so without quarantining, but will be required to get tested on days one, five and 12.
- Who will be getting the COVID vaccine in FebruaryThe most vulnerable to COVID-19’s effects and those with the highest risk of catching and spreading the virus will be the first to access the vaccine.