Unsurprisingly, Network 10 and Warner Bros. have decided to suspend production of the new season of The Bachelor Australia.
Although extra precautions have been taken on set for some time, it has now been decided that it is no longer “practical” to continue with production.
“The health and safety of our participants and crew members is our number one priority. These are extremely difficult times for all Australians and for our industry, and the full extent of those difficulties will not be known for some time to come,” reads the official statement.
Production will be resumed when it is safe to do so.
Looks like we’ll have to wait a little longer to see if Bachie Lachie Gilbert finds love.
- Those Who Have Visited Airport In Past 14 Days May Need To Test For COVID-19If you have been in the Adelaide Airport terminal or carpark in the last 14 days and are symptomatic, it is advised you self-isolate and get a test done as soon as possible.
- Heaps Good Indie Beer Pack Brings 12 SA Breweries To YouThis isolation relief pack has the unrivalled variety of 24-different beers to continue the team spirit.
- COVID-19: Driver Assessments, Proof of Age Cards & Other Service SA Services SuspendedFurther safety measures have been implemented at Service SA to stop the spread of Coronavirus.
- Driveway Commemoration Of ANZAC Day Dawn Service Encouraged'Light Up The Dawn' and commemorate ANZAC Day, whether that be from within your home, or at your driveway.
- Here’s What Happening Gyms Memberships During COVID-19With gyms closed down on government orders, members are wondering what happens to their membership fees.