Unsurprisingly, Network 10 and Warner Bros. have decided to suspend production of the new season of The Bachelor Australia.
Although extra precautions have been taken on set for some time, it has now been decided that it is no longer “practical” to continue with production.
“The health and safety of our participants and crew members is our number one priority. These are extremely difficult times for all Australians and for our industry, and the full extent of those difficulties will not be known for some time to come,” reads the official statement.
Production will be resumed when it is safe to do so.
Looks like we’ll have to wait a little longer to see if Bachie Lachie Gilbert finds love.
- Book Review: No Rules Rules, by Reed Hastings & Erin MeyerBUSINESS MANAGEMENT: This is the Netflix founder’s radical blueprint on how to build the most dynamic, disruptive business on Earth.
- New COVID-19 alert for Arndale Shopping Centre & Port Adelaide PlazaTwo new locations have been added to today’s COVID-19 alert by SA Health. Those who have visited need to monitor for symptoms.
- Getaway: a coastal hideaway on fabulous Kangaroo IslandOffering spectacular views over the gaping crystal rock-pools which run along the north coast of Kangaroo Island, this high-end beach shack offers an Island escape on a staycation budget. 88 acres of ambling land, with 800 metres of private coastal frontage make up this property, situated only 3km west of main Stokes Bay Beach. The … Continue reading Production Of The Bachelor Has Been Suspended So Bachie Lachie Will Have To Keep His Roses For nowRead more
- This is who needs to isolate following the Woodville High COVID-19 caseDetails around who needs to isolate following the positive Woodville High School COVID-19 case have been released.
- The best Black Friday sales deals!Here’s all the best Black Friday shopping deals in one easy list.