Unsurprisingly, Network 10 and Warner Bros. have decided to suspend production of the new season of The Bachelor Australia.
Although extra precautions have been taken on set for some time, it has now been decided that it is no longer “practical” to continue with production.
“The health and safety of our participants and crew members is our number one priority. These are extremely difficult times for all Australians and for our industry, and the full extent of those difficulties will not be known for some time to come,” reads the official statement.
Production will be resumed when it is safe to do so.
Looks like we’ll have to wait a little longer to see if Bachie Lachie Gilbert finds love.
- adidas unveils biggest store in Australia, and it’s in Adelaideadidas has been at HTPO Adelaide for the past six years, and has now outgrown its existing store, moving into a larger site at the Centre’s southern end.
- Tame Impala’s Australia and NZ tour rescheduled to 2021The shows, originally planned to be held in April of this year and rescheduled to December, remain unable to go ahead due to the constantly changing nature of the pandemic.
- Adelaide Festival’s opera centrepiece unveiled as A Midsummer Night’s DreamNeil Armfield’s production of UK composer Benjamin Britten’s opera, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, will make its Australian debut with an exclusive season at the Adelaide Festival.
- Where to find cheap petrol ahead of the long weekendMotorists in Adelaide had some of the cheapest fuel in the country, averaging 120cpl over the last quarter.
- Violet Crumble Cronuts are here in all their mouth-watering gloryEssentially, it’s the signature Jenny’s cronut, filled with a violet crumble custard, and topped with milk ganache, and chunks of violet crumble.