Kytons Bakery made our Easter dreams come true when they announced that they’d be delivering freshly baked hot cross buns straight to your humble abode.
Now they’ve upped the ante by announcing on their Facebook that they’ve procured a pallet of Laucke Flour Mills 12.5kg plain flour, which they’re selling for $24, as well as 500g packs of dry yeast for $4.00.
Laucke is also a SA family company and they make some of the best flour around, which is coincidently used in the beloved Kytons hot cross buns, so they highly recommend it.
It’s available from Kytons Bakery at Edwardstown but make sure you give them a call before driving over as they’re likely to sell out fast.
Call them at (08) 8177 0156, find them at 15 Lindsay Ave, Edwardstown SA.
- Incredible Chef Offers In-House Dinners For Barossa VisitorsGetaway SA has joined forces with Barossa Chef Stuart Oldfield to create a unique dining experience for Barossa holidaymakers
- Hutt Street To Get Sparkling MakeoverBeautiful new lighting will add a welcome glow to Hutt Street, as restrictions ease, and traders welcome people back to the precinct.
- Aussie Woman Creates Tinder For Online Sales“It’s a bit like the Tinder of promotions, you just swipe left and you can skin and save. You can save a list and then next time you can go straight to your list.”
- New COVID-19 Case In South Australia FoundThe woman had been quarantining in Victoria but was given an exemption to travel into South Australia for “compelling” family reasons.
- Banjo’s Bakery Cafe Answers Your Pastry Dreams With ‘A Pie A Day’ GiveawayWin ‘A Pie A Day’ for one year.