Radiology SA, which is a full service medical imaging provider, is now offering to bulk-bill all Medicare eligible services throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Radiology SA, who have 9 Adelaide locations, provide specialist MRI, CT, digital Xray, ultrasound, woman’s imaging and interventional services.
Chief Executive Officer, Adam Klingberg states, “It is our way of supporting the South Australian community during this unprecedented time.”
Radiology SA continues to take their responsibility very seriously and has implemented measures at all locations to ensure the health and safety of patients, staff and the community.
Radiology SA are keeping abreast of the latest developments as the Covid-19 pandemic evolves and maintaining a proactive attitude.
Their objective is to continue to support the community and medical profession with quality medical imaging while maintaining the safest environment possible in accordance with relevant guidelines.
To facilitate access to essential services during the crisis, and support the public health system, Radiology SA will be bulk billing all Medicare eligible referrals. Radiology SA can accept any medical imaging provider request forms.
- Take on Adelaide’s Newest Challenge at the Danger Close Gel Ball ArenaYou’ve conquered paintball, defeated your mates in laser-tag and claimed victory at one of the many escape rooms, but now it is time to test out Adelaide’s Gel Blaster Arena.
- Local Artist Michael Kutschbach to Collaborate with ASOMichael Kutschbach talks to Glam about his collaboration with the Adelaide Symphony Orchestra.
- Film Review: The WretchedA feast for horror fans, starring John-Paul Howard.
- DV Crisis Beds Now Open In South And The RegionsAll 31 new domestic violence crisis accommodation beds for women and children are now open across South Australia.
- $107 Kangaroo Island Flights On Sale NowThere’s plenty to see and do on Kangaroo Island, and now it’s cheaper than ever to get there and home with this airfare deal.