Ralph Lauren’s first South Australian, stand alone store is set to open next month in Burnside.
With an opening date of December 4th, the new mens and womens store will showcase the classic Polo Ralph Lauren collections.
The store opening will be in line with the awaited launch of the Polo Ralph Lauren pre-fall 2020 collection.
The pre-fall men’s collection ‘Laguna’ is inspired by the laid-back lifestyle of beach cities, featuring a mix of tie-dye, madras and beacon prints. Whilst the women’s collection focuses on the modern sophistication inspired by the spirit of Artist, Georgia O’Keeffe.
Grounded in white and black with pops of red, there is a nod to Navajo with small scale forals and southwest patterns.
The Polo Ralph Lauren spring/summer collection will also be available
in store when doors open.
Located on the Ground Floor at Burnside Village, the store will occupy a 112 square meter space.
Representing the classic yet spirited American style of Polo Ralph Lauren, the new store will build on the brands targeted expansion across Australia as part of its Next Great Chapter to deliver sustainable, long-term growth and value creation.
Polo Ralph Lauren
T118, 447 Port Rush Road
Glenside, SA 5065
Ph. (08) 8379 2575
Monday – Wednesday: 9am – 5:30pm
Thursday: 9am – 9pm
Saturday: 9am – 5pm
Sunday: 11am – 5pm
- Iconic Prairie Hotel to undergo $1.5m refurbThe refurbishment of the Prairie Hotel will see internal upgrade of the bar and restaurant, accommodation and the inclusion of a new Brewhouse in the hotel.
- Mercato continues Italian tradition with passata-making eventsFamily, celebration and the joys of Italy come together in February as Mercato continues an Italian tradition and hosts its annual passata days.
- Celebrate Gluttony’s 10th Birthday at Fringe!In 2021, Gluttony has curated a program with over 100 shows across 12 venues in Rymill Park/Murlawirrapurka.
- Enjoy Payneham Poolside party this Australia DayPoolside event will feature classic Australian tunes, a sausage sizzle, giant inflatable pool toys and fun for all the family.
- Sparkke at the Whitmore to hold “26 January At Our Place”26 January At Our Place will showcase a photographic exhibition of 13 portraits celebrating Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women.