Adelaide is once again on glittering on the world stage, thanks to local designer Paul Vasileff, the genius behind the Paolo Sebastian couture fashion label.
Dressing another celebrity for the red carpet, this time at the ‘Isn’t It Romantic’ premiere in Los Angeles, Vasileff has created a stunning gown for Aussie actress Rebel Wilson.
Wilson stars in the new film alongside fellow Aussie Liam Hemsworth, in the meta-take on romantic comedies.
Isn’t it Romantic will be released internationally on February 28, 2019, by Netflix.
This isn’t the first time Paul has created an amazing Paolo Sebastian gown for the red carpet, with Canadian presenter and television personality, Keltie Knight, wearing one of his creations for the Met Gala in 2018.
Katy Perry & Carrie Bickmore have also worn Paolo gowns and looked sensational.
Paolo Sebastian gowns have even graced the Oscars red carpet, with Tony winner, actress and singer Cynthia Erivo looking dazzling in the Adelaide designer.
- Fringe: Be Entertained And Educated At The Wine Science Show
- Fringe Review: Dietrich: Natural Duty
- Fringe Review: Michael Griffiths by Request
- Stuff Your Face At This Vegan Pizza And Wine Pop-Up
- White Chocolate & Raspberry, and Banana & Caramel Hot Cross Buns Hit The Shelves