Electra House Hotel are bringing back their New Year’s Eve party to help Adelaide ring in 2019 in style. With two packages, late night snacks, and a line-up of Electra House’s best DJs, it’s definitely a top pick for NYE events this year.
Their $135 ‘NYE I WANT IT ALL’ four-hour drinks package is filled to the brim with premium drinks from the likes of Mismatch Brewery, Hill’s Cider, Freddy Nerk’s wine, Golding sparkling and mixed spirits (including Belvedere Vodka, Bombay Sapphire, Makers Mark, Monkey Shoulder, Sailor Jerry, Canadian Club), and includes entry and late night snacks.
For those who want a little more flexibility, their $50 ‘NYE GET ME IN’ package includes entry, an espresso martini on arrival and late night snacks.
DJs and late night snack details still to be announced.
This event always sells out quickly, so if you’re keen, don’t dilly dally. If you’re lucky, there will also be limited tickets available on the door on the night, so get in early.
Where: Electra House Hotel, 131 – 139 King William Street, Adelaide
When: Monday 31 December, 8pm – late
- Your guide to Adelaide’s best day spas
- Smelly Cheese Shop hosting deluxe night of French champagne & music
- An epic European-inspired ski lodge party is headed to Adelaide
- FOMO Fridays to draw visitors and workers back into Adelaide’s CBD
- New deluxe safari tents join The Retreat in West Beach