Autumn Winter fashion for 2018 is in full swing at Rundle Place, and what better way to celebrate than by offering a slice of the action, and all the hottest style tips, to the people of Adelaide. Launching officially on Friday April 20, Rundle Place is excited to announce the return of its anticipated ‘Style Sessions’.
Utilising the knowledge, expertise and assistance of local Adelaide fashion gurus, the Rundle Place Style Sessions have been a popular go-to for helping shoppers discover their new wardrobes, with personalised, one-on-one shopping in the heart of the city. While a personal stylist was once only for the royal and glamorous, working with the Rundle Place fashion experts – who understand that everyone has a different style, shape and needs – is a time saving and cost-effective way of shopping the hottest fashions for a new season, and a bit of that glamorous lifestyle to enjoy.
The stylist set sees some of the Rundle Place’s long-standing fashion guru’s eagerly return for the AW18 season, accompanied by the addition of some fresh new faces:
- Marie Kargiotis, from The Stylist Loves – a passionate creative who uses shape, balance, colour and proportion to integrate style and beauty into people, places and products
- Kylie Crabtree, who takes meticulous care to understand her clients needs. Her mantra is ‘everyone is unique in their shape, lifestyle, personality and budget’
- Jenni Eyles, from Styling Curvy who is bursting with style tips, amazing fashion finds and body confidence; all return to the centre after assisting many customers across both AW17 and SS18
- Emma Riemersma, a talented professional stylist with over 15 years working across every facet of the hair, make up and fashion industries, and the stylist for SA Life
- Emily Vawser, a personal stylist, with a mission to solve the ‘Full closet, but nothing to wear’
Rundle Place Centre Manager Kate Jarman said the Style Sessions were an excellent asset for customers of the centre – and this season is all about ‘being your own you’ and finding your personal style. “We love it when customers explore their own personal style, and having one of our stylist’s shop with you and point you in the right direction to feeling fabulous and confident is invaluable.”
To book your style session, head to RP’s Style page.