This Saturday, Adelaide’s glam set are heading to the seaside, for the much-anticipated Pol Roger Beach Polo, which is to be held on the Glenelg foreshore.
Following its first year of sponsoring Fashion on the Field at the annual Polo in the City, Rundle Place is also excited to be part of this reinvigorated event, following a long hiatus from South Australia’s most popular beach location.
Rundle Place Centre Manager, Kate Jarman said the centre was excited to be involved in the exclusive event. “The Polo is such a glamourous event to be seen at – adding a beautiful beach backdrop and high summer fashion just raises this event to another level,” Kate said.
Rundle Place will be hosting a fashion parade throughout the afternoon as well as hosting Fashion on the Field, giving Beach Polo guests a chance to take out best dressed in both male and female categories.
Rundle Place Marketing Manager and Stylist Coordinator, Koula Di Biase said the event is expected to showcase true Hampton style.
“Polo attire is rarely conventional and I love seeing the incredible combinations that people put together – I’m expecting to see the fashion stakes raised at this event and can’t wait to help select a winner for each category,” Koula said.
Here’s your top tips on how to dress for the Beach Polo:
- Fun and floaty midi dresses are a great way to enjoy the day down by the beach
- Playsuits provide you with a cool alternative – however, keep in mind you’re at a premium event, not a music festival!
- Wedges are the shoe of choice for kicking your heels up at the Beach Polo! Sand and stilettos don’t mix.
- There will be a shoe concierge at the event, so anyone wanting to feel the sand between their toes can be breezy and barefoot – what could be more relaxing?
- For the gentlemen, shorts and classic crisp shirts are the best approach – keep it relaxed.
- Linen is a great way to look on trend this season – white linen or navy linen looks stylish and you’ll stay cool all afternoon.
- Sleek sunglasses are a must to finish your outfit – turn to current aviator styles for the most up to date look.
For more info about the event & ticketing head to http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=BEACHPOL17