After an almost sell out pre Christmas season Santa’s Wonderland will extend its event until the 28th December.
While Santa will be heading off on his sleigh on Thursday night for his busiest night of the year, he’s agreed to share his toys (for just a little bit longer) and is leaving them behind in Adelaide.
“It’s an ideal year to be extending the season – it’s a year where everyone is looking to have some fun and frivolity with family and friends, particularly as we head out of 2020. A year we can never forget!” said Amanda Watkins, event director.
The event will recurate its stage shows and incorporate an interactive summer themed sing-a-long. Including sea creatures, Harry the happy shark and all his friends in a stage show that will have kids dancing, singing and laughing out loud!!
The amusement rides and attractions offer Adelaide a chance to bring the kids to enjoy an all inclusive experience with family and friends.
Taking up over 9,000 square metres of the Adelaide Showgrounds Jubilee Pavilion it’s the home to over 10-family friendly rides, ice skating, tobogganing and dodgem cars.
It’s an ideal way for the South Australian community to enjoy something fun together with their families or with friends; with the fairground attraction held in an undercover venue, with onsite parking and centrally located at the Adelaide Showground it’s an easy way to amuse and entertain the kids while we wind down and prepare for a new year.
“It’s a great way to start the summer holidays, with so many people holidaying at home this year we felt it was something we could offer families – an event for the whole family to enjoy so we’ve decided to stay on a little bit longer – we managed to convince Santa to leave his toys behind, but he’s only agreed to it until December 28th!” said Amanda.
- Ruby Red Flamingo & Coccobello crew opening Spaghetti Island on GougerGouger Street’s Spaghetti Island leans into the pedigree of restaurant siblings Ruby Red Flamingo, L’Italy, and Spaghetti Crab.
- Go back to basics at Hanky Panky, Glenelg’s newest dive barFrom the owners of Fourth comes a stripped-down joint serving up classic drinks and toasties on Jetty Road.
- Gang Gang is slinging burgers in the CBD for Adelaide’s festival seasonWe’re delighted to report the Gang Gang food truck has parked itself in Rundle Mall for the duration of Adelaide’s festival season.
- Paolo Sebastian announces shoe line at showcase of new collectionThe SA fashion house announced its new shoe line alongside the showcase of the 2020-21 autumn / winter Heirloom collection during a beautiful event at Mercedes-Benz Unley.
- Dart wars and “Art-Chery” activities will make Adelaide Fringe fun for the kidsEnjoy Nerf wars and bow-and-arrow painting at these Gluttony side shows by FunTime Kids Parties.