The action will begin from 4.45pm in Rymill Park for the official team presentation before the 51km Classic takes part in the East End from 7pm to approximately 8pm.
The winning riders’ jersey will be presented after the race at the Ochre Presentation Podium near the finish line.
The Tour starts and concludes in the city so head into town and get involved in all the cycling action!
Road restrictions this week:
To accommodate the set-up of the event there will be various road closures in place, starting with Rundle Road, between Dequetteville Terrace and East Terrace in the city, which will be closed from 10am Thursday 12th January to 3pm Monday 16th January 2012. Pedestrians will still be able to access and cross the road.
The following road closures will also apply on Sunday 15th January, from 6am to midnight:
- East Terrace between Botanic Lane and Pirie Street
- Bartels Road between Dequetteville Terrace and East Terrace
- Laneway into Adelaide Bowling Club, west of Dequetteville Terrace
- Rundle Street between Frome Street and East Terrace
- Grenfell Street between Tam O’Shanter Place and East Terrace
- Vardon Avenue between Rundle Street and East Terrace
There will be numerous parking restrictions in place and motorists are advised to read all signs before leaving their vehicles.
The co-operation of motorists and pedestrians is appreciated.