One of our fave vegan ice creameries is heading to the coveted Producer in Residence stall in the Adelaide Central Market.
Adelaideans can beat the heat this summer when Sassi Ice Cream opens at the stall for three weeks.
Sassi Ice Cream will be at the Producer in Residence stall on Market days from Wednesday 27 January until Saturday 13 February.
Sassi Ice Cream was created by South Australian MasterChef contestant, Huda Al Sultan.
The delicious vegan ice cream range is inspired by traditional Middle Eastern flavours and made using organic coconut milk in South Australia.
With seven delicious flavours on offer, customers can choose from Tahini Twist and Saffron Fever to Baklawa Dream and Sage with Pomegranate Swirl.
Sassi Ice Cream is also offering take home tubs of ice cream (500ml) for $20, or two for $30, through pre-orders.
The Market’s Producer in Residence program is all about celebrating and showcasing local artisan producers. Catch Sassi Ice Cream there for the next three weeks.
The Adelaide Central Market is open Tuesday – Saturday, including late nights until 9pm on Fridays.
- Fringe Review: Simon Taylor – The Best of Everything He’s Ever Done EverYou may know Simon as the comedic writer for the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, or Shaun Micacallef’s Mad as Hell.
- Fringe Review: Women Like UsEllen Briggs and Mandy Nolan come from a country town, they are wives and mothers with a down-to-earth sense of humour and a common-sense perspective on life.
- Festival Review: Small Metal ObjectsIt’s street theatre, but not as we know it, where the performers are in the crowd and the audiece is being looked at.
- Fringe Review: RougeRouge, the award-winning circus for adults, returns to the Adelaide Fringe with a dazzling, gasp-inducing celebration of sexuality.
- Eat your way through Europe at Brighton’s new market on SundayHosted by City of Holdfast Bay and the minds behind Adelaide Central Market stall Les Deux Coqs, Rendez-vous Market will have European food, art, and music.