There are still tickets available to many activities ranging from indulgent degustations and tailored masterclasses to bus tours, concerts and family-friendly activities.
Musical acts include Darryl Braithwaite, Brian Cadd, The Jay Hoad Band and The Yearlings, while some of Adelaide’s top chefs from restaurants like Andre’s Cucina and Press will cook alongside McLaren Vale’s finest from The Salopian Inn, d’Arrys, The Elbow Room, Penny’s Hill and more.
This year’s program includes the following activities:
- Relish: ticketed events with a relaxed vibe and a great line-up of food, wine and entertainment for breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Delight: unique, intimate ticketed events including master classes, parties, dinners and degustations across the weekend
- Sunday Experience: three fun sessions at different locations throughout the day, with great wine, food, music and entertainment (bookings required)
- Monday Zest: wander between family-friendly venues with food and wine activities as well as bouncing castles and even a petting zoo! (no bookings required)
New this year:
- Matt Skinner’s Magical Plumm Bus Tour: Saturday event visiting four wineries, with tastings guided by Matt plus a two-course lunch at Red Poles
- The Bank SA Sea and Vines Garden Party: eight wineries, food stalls, live music, DJs and kids’ entertainment (Sunday and Monday)
McLaren Vale Grape Wine and Tourism CEO Marc Allgrove said Sea and Vines showcases the best of McLaren Vale.
“McLaren Vale is such a unique region: the stunning landscapes of vineyards and beaches; passionate people who care so much about their crafts and their environment; fertile soils for growing premium produce,” Marc said.
“We expect around 25,000 people to attend the weekend’s events and we can’t wait to share our fantastic food, wine, beer, culture and hospitality with them.”
The Bank SA Sea and Vines festival runs from June 6-9 with dozens of events being held throughout McLaren Vale.
For more information, the full program and ticket bookings, visit their website here.