One of the biggest names in Melbourne homewares, Minimax, launched their first ever SA store in Norwood this week, taking prime position in the heart of the cosmopolitan Parade precinct with a plethora of pots, pans, plates, candle, cushion, cups and cards… there was plenty of other things too, but we just like the alliteration.
The family owned and operated business sets itself apart with its personalised service, treating customers with respect and genuine care about their purchasing decisions. The have also silently moved into the CBD in City Cross Arcade at the previous site of the General Trader. And it’s only natural to be curious about how they’re different from your already popular Wheel & Barrow, Home & Garden, General Trader, House, Harris Scarfe crew.
Well, they certainly come with a pedigree. And they also come with a range which looks impressive.We picked out some head-turners from their shelves to illustrate what we mean:
1. TABLEKRAFT Soho 24pce Brushed Ink Black Cutlery Set: Was $199.95 Now $139.95 set
2. ROSANNA Jetsetter Black & White Greek Key Platter: RRP $89.95 each
3 AMALFI Archie Marble Print Coffee Table: RRP $195 each
4. EADIE LIFESTYLE Luca Feather Filled Luxury Linen Cushion 50cm In Silver Grey & Pink: RRP $89.95 each
5. LANTERN COVE Pastel Candle 14.5oz: RRP $39.95 each
6. FURI 5pce Knife Block: Was $399 Now $199 set
7. SCANPAN PRO IQ Frypan Twin Pack: Was $529 Now $199 pack
8. LE CREUSET Signature 26cm Casserole Mist Grey: Was $579 Now $459 each
9. KITCHENAID Stand Mixer With Bonus Food Mincer: RRP $849 each
10. BAMIX Matt Copper or Silver: Was $379 Now $299 each