All images by Amy Agnew Portraits.
A day of glamour, excitement and polo aficionados. Saturday February 2 saw Glenelg fill up with crowds of well dressed punters, flocking to enjoy the beloved sport.
We’ve got the social gallery, depicting the best of the fashion, the location and the vibe.
- Princess Cruises Announce Massive Additions To Adelaide Cruising Season
- Party With All-You-Can-Eat Vietnamese Street Food, Wine And A DJ
- Chinatown Plaza Launches Dinner After Dark With New Night-time Trading
- Adelaide’s Wakefield Press launches new dedicated YA list
- It’s Goodbye To The Pot, And Hello To Italian Restaurant And Aperitivo Bar Nido