All images by Amy Agnew Portraits.
A day of glamour, excitement and polo aficionados. Saturday February 2 saw Glenelg fill up with crowds of well dressed punters, flocking to enjoy the beloved sport.
We’ve got the social gallery, depicting the best of the fashion, the location and the vibe.
- SA’s southern shores to host a list of pop-up events this summer
- New Benbullen Retreat offers luxury escape overlooking Barossa Valley
- Goodness Coffee Co. is one of Aldinga’s most charming cafés
- Hottest 100 open air party is coming to the CBD in 2022
- New Christmas Cracker Trail app takes you on a festive journey through the city