Photography by Jonathan James, @jonnojames on Instagram.
Laneway Festival brings in a host of budding fashionistas to display the best of their thrift shop chic. This year, the festival grounds were no different and the mellow 25C gave goers the best climate for funky dress.
Make sure to check out our gallery of the artists and read our review of the festival here, otherwise, feast your eyes on the best of Laneway fashion.
- Fringe Review: Sam Garlepp – Pretty/Funny
- Review: Amelia Ryan’s 80’s Baby
- Roberta’s Italian Take Over Means Restaurant Dining At Fringe
- Grapes of Mirth Coming To Coriole With Stellar Lineup
- A Russian Pancake Festival Is Coming To Adelaide