Enjoy the cool Spring weather while it lasts, as Adelaide’s searing heat is set to return this week.
South Australia has a heatwave on the cards, in which large parts of the state are likely to experience severe to extreme heatwave conditions with maximum temperatures across most parts in excess of 40C.
Wednesday and Thursday in Adelaide this week is forecast for 33 degrees, before two 40 degree days are expected on Friday and Saturday.
It follows the weekend’s hot and steamy weather and thunderstorms, with over 100,000 lightning strikes recorded across the state over the weekend. Rainfall was recorded in a number of locations but was mostly less than 5 mm.
Cooler conditions have now extended through most parts of the state, giving us a brief reprieve before the heat creeps back in.
Heatwave conditions are expected to extend from the west of the state later in the week.
Find out more at http://www.bom.gov.au/
- The Triple J Hottest 100 countdown parties in AdelaideThese are the venues around SA that are embracing the Triple J’s Hottest 100 Countdown in all its summertime glory with events.
- A guide to Valentine’s Day in Adelaide for couples (and singles)Fresh out of ideas to impress your lover, date, crush or whoever you’re diggin’ this Valentine’s Day? Never fear. We have the guide for you.
- What’s on in Adelaide this Australia DayAustralia Day is upon us and we’ve got your guide to some of the best events across Adelaide.
- Your guide to eating South Australian at City CrossHere is our guide for where you can grab South Australian brand delights in City Cross.
- 21 Adelaide & SA craft beer microbreweries worth frothing overAhh, beer! Surely the gift that keeps on giving, connoisseur or not.