With the COVID-19 isolation precautions seeming to continue ramping up, it is a great time to consider the delivery options we have at our fingertips for fresh groceries, frozen meal packs, takeaway delivery and more.
Whether you are planning on this necessary downtime to dust off the cookbooks, or if a microwavable meal is the better alternative, and who could forget that in our isolation we’ll likely need a delicious drop – we have a slew of options outlined below.
Coles – *suspending online shopping except to the isolated and vulnerable in remote delivery areas.
Foodland (Pasadena & Frewville) – use BananaBlue.com.au for their online delivery services. Stay tuned as availability may change.
Drakes Supermarkets – *Requesting that you alert them in your delivery request if you are quarantined so that their drivers can place your order in a safe location.
Barossa Fresh Foodland – Surrounding Barossa region.
Gourmet Basket – *Gift baskets & hampers
Fruit Only – *Fruit hampers
Forage and Feast – *Grazing box, free delivery
Frozen and Fresh Meal Plans
Soulara – *Plant based
Fruit and Vegetable
*offering home delivery or call and collect services.
Fred McMahon – Adelaide Central Market
Virgara fruit and veg – Angle Vale
Wagon Wheels – Blackwood
The Corner Patch – (call and collect) Clare
1st choice Fruit and veg – Edwardstown
Mellano’s Fruit and veg – Edwardstown
Get Fresh Findon – Findon
Metro Fresh Findon – Findon
Carusos Fresh Foods – Glenelg
Goodwood Fresh – Goodwood
Hanhdorf Fruit & Veg Market – Hahndorf
Fruitabella Ingle Farm – Ingle Farm
Simply Fresh – Kensington
First Froots (Online)
Fruitabella Marden – Marden
She’s Apples Mt Gambier – Mt Gambier
Metro Fresh North Adelaide – North Adelaide
Metro Fresh Norwood – Norwood
George & Bens – Pooraka
Schinella’s Your Local Market – Prospect
St Bernard’s Fruit and Veg (call and collect) – Rostrevor
Semaphore Fruit and Veg – Semaphore
Adam’s Apple Westlakes – Westlakes
Black Island Produce – Limestone Coast
Individual SA Producers
If you’re looking for individual producers who specialise in specific produce, check out our Guide To SA Food Producers That Deliver.
If we’ve missed anyone that should be on this list, please email [email protected] with your suggestion.
- At home gatherings relaxed, border crossing exemptions tightenedCross border communities will no longer have free travel into SA from Victoria, while at home gathering restrictions have relaxed.
- SA records fifth consecutive day with zero new COVID-19 casesThere are six active cases in SA and 449 people have been cleared of COVID-19. There have been four reported deaths from COVID-19.
- Health courses rising in popularity during COVID-19 pandemicHealth courses at TAFE SA have experienced the most growth of all program areas, with more than 3000 applications received across key health courses in Semester 2.
- SA reaches fourth consecutive day with no new COVID-19 casesMore than 294,000 tests have been undertaken, and all dedicated metropolitan COVID-19 clinics no longer require GP referral or a booking to attend.
- COVID-19 test result process “working perfectly well for vast majority” despite IT glitchThe increase from 2500 daily tests to 6000 in the space of two weeks has been cited as the cause of issues on receiving COVID-19 results.