Ferry service, Spirit of Tasmania is offering a fantastic deal to boost tourism on the island with free car travel from March 1 to June 30.
The fee included when transporting a car or motorbike will be waived during this period in the hopes that the money will be spent on local businesses.
All Australians travelling to Tasmania can redeem this through the Melbourne to Devonport crossing and Devonport to Melbourne.
The free car travel is said to save travellers an average of $240.
As border restrictions continued to ease, Spirit of Tasmania recorded booking numbers on vessels as steadily increasing.
The free car travel is locked in automatically when travellers book.
For more info about Spirit of Tasmania and booking, head to https://www.spiritoftasmania.com.au/.
- Stay in Adelaide’s newest luxury hotel with your Great State VoucherMajestic M Suites is a new, high end suites hotel nestled in the picturesque North Adelaide, with great views over the city and surrounds.
- Spirit of Tasmania is giving you free car travel on their ferriesFerry service, Spirit of Tasmania is offering a fantastic deal to boost tourism on the island.
- Second round of Great State tourism vouchers launch this morningA second round of Great State tourism vouchers will be available from 11am ACDT today – this time, open to all Australians.
- Huge list of hotels drop with second round of SA’s Great State travel campaignAhead of the January 5th launch date, a huge list of venues has dropped for SA Tourism’s latest Great State voucher campaign.
- Getaway: Luxury Glamping with Mannum Mallee TentsMannum Mallee Tents is a unique glamping accommodation experience situated only two minutes from Mannum and the Murray River.