With a monster 5-hour food and drinks package featuring premium base spirits, (Chivas Regal, Bombay & Absolut) a range of top-shelf canapes from La Dolce Vita — think oysters, kingfish and peking duck — not to mention a huge paella cooked live on the balcony, at $199 per person until sold out, we recommend you get booking.
Local legend DJ Idyllwild will keep the tunes pumping until doors close at 3am, and all guests are encouraged to wear something white, it will be ‘All White on the Night,’ after all.
Although not part of the drinks package, cocktails with names like the Las Vegas Iced Tea and Pornstar Martini will also be available from their team of mixologists, and are sure to keep your feet tapping because unfortunately, dancing is not allowed under current COVID restrictions.
Stacked Social also has the city’s largest range of French cognac, so there’s no excuse for not keeping it classy in their stylish leather booths. Panache rolls deep in this venue.
Previously one of Adelaide’s premier poker clubs, until you know what came along way, this has been on the back-burner of late, but you can still demonstrate your skills on the pool table, which is one of the nicest we’ve seen in the city.
Sharpen up people, and see you at Stacked Social for a bangin’ New Year’s Eve!
To book, check out the Stacked Social website www.stackedsocial.com.au and for more updates see their Facebook page. If you have specific dietary requirements please get in touch when you book. Stacked Social is at 106 O’Connell Street, North Adelaide.
- International borders set to openAs Australia inches closer to the 80 per cent fully vaccinated milestone, it is expected that the Prime Minister will lift the ban on international travel.
- Adelaide’s stand-out vegan festival returns next monthAdelaide’s stand-out vegan festival returns next month! The 2021 Vegan Festival Adelaide will run on Saturday 30th and Sunday 31st October in Rundle Park (Kadlitpina).
- The Farm Barn is offering luxury farm-stay perfection for the entire familyIdeal for entertaining large groups, Farm Stay at the Farm Barn is one Adelaide Hills accomodation offering you absolutely need to check out.
- Glenelg to host an epic Ice Cream FestivalI scream, you scream, we all scream for Ice Cream! Glenelg is set to host an epic Ice Cream festival next month, with ice cream, entertainment and more.
- Schnitty for a kitty night at The Lodge Hotel raises funds for our feline friendsThe Lodge Hotel is throwing their support to our feline friends tonight September 28 with $5 from every schnitty going towards SA Cat Rescue. How clawsome!