You heard us! Coeliacs all over Australia can now feel truly patriotic again with Vegemite announcing that they’re finally giving us a gluten free version of the condiment.
The news is sure to make the day for a lot of kids who have recently been diagnosed with Coeliac disease. and being endorsed by Coeliac Australia, means parents everywhere can breathe a sigh of relief.
It’s not just the kids who are happy. Adults everywhere who had to give up Vegemite can jump back on the wagon and a practice we all agree on is introducing our international friends to Australia’s most famous (or infamous) dish.
Now you can slather gluten free vegemite on some gluten free toast, garnish with some avocado to make it a but more palatable for them.
Go forth coeliacs and taste the yeast (free) goodness that is Vegemite. They’re coming to supermarkets very soon.
- Fringe Review: Sam Garlepp – Pretty/Funny
- Review: Amelia Ryan’s 80’s Baby
- Roberta’s Italian Take Over Means Restaurant Dining At Fringe
- Grapes of Mirth Coming To Coriole With Stellar Lineup
- A Russian Pancake Festival Is Coming To Adelaide