Just in case you’ve been living under a rock, there’s a new trend sweeping the nation which can be found on the face of a man near you. Despite style pundits declaring the beard craze over, the old face fungus is here to stay according to Daniel Mahony, the founder of men’s beard oil, The Groomed Man Co.
Contrary to recent research, ‘peak beard status’ has fostered a follicle normality in Australia with bearded men now seeking new ways to protect, nourish and maintain their precious man essence.
Wanting to create a product to do just that, Daniel has launched a range of scented therapeutic beard oils to nourish hair follicles, reduce ‘the itch’, minimise redness, and moisturise the epidermis for optimal beard and skin health.
The cleverly branded range, which includes Morning Wood, Man Mint, Cloves Off, and Mangrove Citrus, contains pure to botanical oils high in essential fatty acids, micro elements and vitamins A, B and E. Infused with Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil and Sweet Almond Oil, the range softens hair, reduces odour, adds brilliant shine, and optimises beard health for prime growing conditions.
Australian owned and made, the range has been approved by the International Fragrance Association and is available online to consumers worldwide.
THE HAIR NECESSITIES
• In order to clean the beard, shampoo 1-2 times per week and condition tri-weekly. Too much shampooing of the beard will strip away natural oil and shine and rob you of your man essence.
• After each wash, gently pat-dry the beard to avoid irritation and harsh split ends. Apply beard oil every other day to nourish and protect the hair follicles in all their glory.
• To keep the beard looking like the boss it is, gently comb daily to undo knots and stimulate circulation.
• When length gets in the way of that Friday night souvlaki, trim the beard with sharp barber scissors and remove any damaged hair. A comb can be used as a guide to help monitor length.
• After you’ve consumed that delicious souvlaki, consider a diet rich in vitamins A, B3, B5, B6, B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Biotin – it will help promote hair growth for that stunning Man-punzel facial do.
BEARD OIL BENEFITS
• Beard oil is enriched with vitamins, micronutrients and fatty acids that improve beard/skin health and strengthen hair follicles.
• Moisturises and restores the epidermis, ridding the beard of flakey skin and promoting ideal beard growth conditions.
• Softens and treats dry/rough beards within 2 weeks.
• Pure and botanical oils clean the beard and offer antibacterial properties.
• Helps soothe the dreaded itch and reduce skin irritation and redness.
More info available at www.thegroomedmanco.com