The Highway are introducing their inaugural “Hot August Nights”, where you can enjoy a comforting chilli themed menu all in the name of charity.
August in Adelaide traditionally means cold nights and a population which is quite simply sick of winter! The Highway are determined to change this, and get people motivated to come out. August doesn’t have to be miserable and you can certainly still have some fun…
Not only can you pop in and enjoy the comforting chilli themed menu, but you can cosy up by the fire with a delicious winter cocktail – hello hot buttered rum and hot mulled cider.
You can feel even better about treating yourself, this August as The Highway introduces “Chilli for Charity”. When you purchase from the chilli menu, $1 from each meal purchased will be donated to the Hutt St Centre to raise money for those less fortunate in Adelaide, those who are really feeling the winter chill.
Throughout August there are a few different things happening, including:
- A special menu featuring chilli dishes served in the Bistro & Lounge bar
- $1.00 donated the Hutt St Centre for every meal purchased from this menu
- Cosy up to the fire with a delicious winter cocktail
- Hand knitted rugs and beanies will be available to use and take home for a donation to the Hutt St Centre
- Friday 21st August is Vintage Night. Patrons are encouraged to dress in their warmest vintage outfit or they can buy one from Dulcie’s Bus on the night. (Dulcie’s Bus is an initiative of the Hutt St Centre and is a mobile op shop selling vintage clothing, accessories and winter warmers).
For further information and a copy of the Chilli for Charity menu and cocktail list, please go to www.thehighway.com.au
Chilli for Charity will be held from August 1-31 in the Highway’s Bistro and Lounge Bar.