As of now, if you’re in dire need of shopping for Christmas presents but can’t seem to find the time, Westfield centres are making the time for you. The welcome return of extended trading hours, midnight shopping and the Non-Stop Shop are going to be a lifesaver this busy Christmas season.
What the extended trading hours in SA are going to look like:
Sunday 2 – Monday 24 December
- Centres across the state open for longer during this period
- Sun 2, Sun 9, Sun 16 Dec: Westfield Marion, Tea Tree Plaza and West Lakes open from 9am
- Mon 17 – Wed 19 December and Fri 21 December: Westfield Marion, Tea Tree Plaza and West Lakes open until 9pm every day.
- Sat 22 December: Westfield Marion, Tea Tree Plaza and West Lakes open until 6pm
- Sun 23 December: Westfield Marion, Tea Tree Plaza and West Lakes open until 7pm
Midnight trading: Thursday 13 December & Thursday 20 December
- Thursday 13 December – Westfield Marion, Tea Tree Plaza and West Lakes open until midnight.
- Thursday 20 December – Westfield Tea Tree Plaza and West Lakes open until midnight.
Non-Stop Shop – Marion: Thursday 20, 9am – Friday 21 December, 9pm
- Westfield Marion will keep its doors open for a marathon 36 hour trading period allowing customers to shop around the clock, even in the small hours of the night! During this time, customers can enjoy: revive and refresh stations, entertainment as well as complimentary espresso martinis.
Christmas Eve: Monday 24 December
- All centres open until 5.30pm
- Tasting Australia Spirit Awards presented by Master Cask 2021 winners revealed
- Never Never takes out Best Gin & Best SA Gin at Spirit Awards
- AGSA’s Tarnanthi Art Festival kicks off October program
- Find your forever friend with RSPCA’s $99 dog adoption weekend
- Kick off your weekend with a bump from the Fishbank Caviar Cart