Booster Seat? Heatwaves? Chemtrails Over The Country Club? First of all, what’s on your top ten list for Triple J’s Hottest 100? Second of all, where are you listening to the countdown?
Well if you don’t have plans yet then you are in luck. We have put together a list of venues around SA that will be embracing the countdown in all its summertime glory with events.
From laneway parties to tropical themed summer parties, and a few cheeky beer countdowns as well, we have your Hottest 100 day covered.
Take a look below.
Triple J’s Hottest 100 Playing at Paxton From 10am
One of McLaren Vale’s favourite wineries is putting on a massive hottest 100 party. You have to book to guarantee your spot with the price being $10 and your first pour is on Paxton’s which is a pretty great deal. Bring your own Picnic food, unbreakable glassware and picnic chairs and sit back and relax while you enjoy the tunes. More info here.
Hottest 100 Summer Beach Part at Prancing Pony Brewery 1pm to 4pm
Prancing Pony is bringing the summer vibes to their brewery in Totness. You can listen to the tunes as well as count down the top 100 craft beers as judged by the Great Australian Beer Spectacular. party goers are encouraged to wear their loudest Hawaiian shirts and to test out their limbo skills! More details can be found here.
Count down Big BBq Party at The London Tavern From 12pm
The London knows you can’t have big groups at home this year so is throwing their very own BBQ party in the courtyard. The countdown will be playing throughout the venue and there will be prizes to win all day long. Find out more here.
Hottest 100 Party The Duck from 12pm
The Duck Inn at Coromandel Valley is throwing a party with the promise of the countdown being played loud and clear all day. They will also have all day dining and $20 gin paddles which is sure to make for one great day. info can be found here.
GABS Hottest 100 Aussie Craft Beers Countdown at Big Shed Brewing 12pm-10pm
Big Shed is hosting a massive countdown party but not the Triple J Hottest 100 Party. The GABS hottest 100 craft beers. Big Shed will also have Guest brewery Beers available from Shapeshifter, Beer No Evil and Suburban Brew, so if music isn’t your thing but beer is then this is the place for you! More deets here.
Hottest 100 at The Alma from 12pm
The Alma will have the countdown blaring all day and with $20 cocktail jugs and a host of beer specials it would be hard to go wrong. details here.
A Day on the Beers @ The Gilbert From 11am
Join the crew at the Gilbert Street for their huge 4 day party. Kicking off on January 23rd with the Hottest 100 countdown and the Hottest 100 craft beers, you’d be hard pressed to find a better place to kick off your weekend. find out more here.
NOLA’s Hottest 100 party from 12pm
City whisky bar NOLA is hosting a laneway party with the Triple J Hottest 100 blasting all day and whilst they keep an eye on the craft beer countdown as well. there’s no bookings so get in quick as it’s sure to fill up fast. More info here.
Triple J replay at Terra and Sol
If you want to keep the party going Terra and Sol in Glenelg is throwing a hottest 100 replay party. There will be special triple J inspired shooters as well, so sounds like the perfect place to kick on and listen to the countdown again! Deets can be found here.
- Breakfast just got sweeter with Tip Top’s new Cinnamon Donut LoafIn brilliant news for Australia this week, Tip Top just launched their brand-new Cinnamon Donut Loaf, and it just made breakfast a whole lot sweeter.
- Channel 44 Community TV wins extension to 2024Just seven days until it was set to disappear forever from Australian television, community TV has been granted three more years of free-to-air broadcasting.
- Epic Winterpalooza Street Party hits Adelaide’s East End this weekCelebrate Australia’s most liveable city at Winterpalooza in Adelaide’s East End this Friday with cosy drink specials and mouth-watering food.
- Severe weather warning across SA with damaging winds & stormsThe Bureau of Meteorology has issued a severe weather warning for potentially damaging winds and other extreme weather for many regions across the state.
- New cellar door Mr Nobody opens in Clare ValleyMr Nobody has opened in Auburn with an old-fashioned fit out and a range of liqueurs and wines seeking to inspire a love of older varieties in a younger generation.