Booster Seat? Heatwaves? Chemtrails Over The Country Club? First of all, what’s on your top ten list for Triple J’s Hottest 100? Second of all, where are you listening to the countdown?
Well if you don’t have plans yet then you are in luck. We have put together a list of venues around SA that will be embracing the countdown in all its summertime glory with events.
From laneway parties to tropical themed summer parties, and a few cheeky beer countdowns as well, we have your Hottest 100 day covered.
Take a look below.
Triple J’s Hottest 100 Playing at Paxton From 10am
One of McLaren Vale’s favourite wineries is putting on a massive hottest 100 party. You have to book to guarantee your spot with the price being $10 and your first pour is on Paxton’s which is a pretty great deal. Bring your own Picnic food, unbreakable glassware and picnic chairs and sit back and relax while you enjoy the tunes. More info here.
Hottest 100 Summer Beach Part at Prancing Pony Brewery 1pm to 4pm
Prancing Pony is bringing the summer vibes to their brewery in Totness. You can listen to the tunes as well as count down the top 100 craft beers as judged by the Great Australian Beer Spectacular. party goers are encouraged to wear their loudest Hawaiian shirts and to test out their limbo skills! More details can be found here.
Count down Big BBq Party at The London Tavern From 12pm
The London knows you can’t have big groups at home this year so is throwing their very own BBQ party in the courtyard. The countdown will be playing throughout the venue and there will be prizes to win all day long. Find out more here.
Hottest 100 Party The Duck from 12pm
The Duck Inn at Coromandel Valley is throwing a party with the promise of the countdown being played loud and clear all day. They will also have all day dining and $20 gin paddles which is sure to make for one great day. info can be found here.
GABS Hottest 100 Aussie Craft Beers Countdown at Big Shed Brewing 12pm-10pm
Big Shed is hosting a massive countdown party but not the Triple J Hottest 100 Party. The GABS hottest 100 craft beers. Big Shed will also have Guest brewery Beers available from Shapeshifter, Beer No Evil and Suburban Brew, so if music isn’t your thing but beer is then this is the place for you! More deets here.
Hottest 100 at The Alma from 12pm
The Alma will have the countdown blaring all day and with $20 cocktail jugs and a host of beer specials it would be hard to go wrong. details here.
A Day on the Beers @ The Gilbert From 11am
Join the crew at the Gilbert Street for their huge 4 day party. Kicking off on January 23rd with the Hottest 100 countdown and the Hottest 100 craft beers, you’d be hard pressed to find a better place to kick off your weekend. find out more here.
NOLA’s Hottest 100 party from 12pm
City whisky bar NOLA is hosting a laneway party with the Triple J Hottest 100 blasting all day and whilst they keep an eye on the craft beer countdown as well. there’s no bookings so get in quick as it’s sure to fill up fast. More info here.
Triple J replay at Terra and Sol
If you want to keep the party going Terra and Sol in Glenelg is throwing a hottest 100 replay party. There will be special triple J inspired shooters as well, so sounds like the perfect place to kick on and listen to the countdown again! Deets can be found here.
- Fringe Review: Simon Taylor – The Best of Everything He’s Ever Done EverYou may know Simon as the comedic writer for the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, or Shaun Micacallef’s Mad as Hell.
- Fringe Review: Women Like UsEllen Briggs and Mandy Nolan come from a country town, they are wives and mothers with a down-to-earth sense of humour and a common-sense perspective on life.
- Festival Review: Small Metal ObjectsIt’s street theatre, but not as we know it, where the performers are in the crowd and the audiece is being looked at.
- Fringe Review: RougeRouge, the award-winning circus for adults, returns to the Adelaide Fringe with a dazzling, gasp-inducing celebration of sexuality.
- Eat your way through Europe at Brighton’s new market on SundayHosted by City of Holdfast Bay and the minds behind Adelaide Central Market stall Les Deux Coqs, Rendez-vous Market will have European food, art, and music.