Are you addicted to coffee beans and new reads? Readebook is offering your dream deal.
The Rundle Mall book store is calling all bookworms and coffee fanatics for their new deal, where by paying $10 a month, you get a coffee a day.
That’s the accumulative price of three coffees! And that’s not all, you’ll also say hello to a sweet 20% off all books, stationary and gift sets.
Despite being planted in one of Adelaide’s busiest shopping malls, think of ReadeBook as your reading nook away from home.
Enjoy some well-needed time with your nose between the pages while drinking some seriously good coffee.
To join this match-made-in-heaven membership offer, just click here.
- Woolworths Launches $80 Basics Box For Home Delivery
- All SA Wineries And Their Cellar Doors & Restaurants To Close
- COVID-19 PM UPDATE: Businesses To Be Given $1,500 Per Employee In ‘Job-keeper’ Payments
- New COVID-19 Welfare Calls Activated For Our Most Vulnerable
- Patrick of Coonawarra Introduces Virtual Cellar Door Experience