Are you addicted to coffee beans and new reads? Readebook is offering your dream deal.
The Rundle Mall book store is calling all bookworms and coffee fanatics for their new deal, where by paying $10 a month, you get a coffee a day.
That’s the accumulative price of three coffees! And that’s not all, you’ll also say hello to a sweet 20% off all books, stationary and gift sets.
Despite being planted in one of Adelaide’s busiest shopping malls, think of ReadeBook as your reading nook away from home.
Enjoy some well-needed time with your nose between the pages while drinking some seriously good coffee.
To join this match-made-in-heaven membership offer, just click here.
- This Barossa Winery Makes Kid’s Planks, And Parents Everywhere Rejoice
- Book of Mormon Announces $20 Tickets For Preview Performance
- Mel B Announces Spice Girls Australian Tour During London Concert
- $90 Million New Ramada Hotel To Be Built In Adelaide
- Sparkke at the Whitmore Launches 1st Edition Inhouse Ale