Pub grub has evolved from merely offering a rotating roster of schnitties, parmies and a pint of Coopers. While that’s still a fun time, we’re seeing a rise in high quality dining coming to our locals.
Thats the case at The Mile End Hotel which is teaming up with Renmark distillers, 23rd Street Distillery on the 23rd of January to host an event which is promised to be both delicious and educational.
If you’re a spirits connoisseur then this is the dinner for you because a representative from the distillery will be there to talk everyone through the process of making each spirit as well as their profiles and unique traits.
The menu, carefully selected by the Mile End kitchen team, is produced to complement each spirit and they in turn will enhance the dishes (if you don’t like your spirits neat, don’t worry there’s tonic and mixers).
Combinations that you can expect include the 23rd St Riverland Rose Vodka with a Lincoln Kingfish ceviche. The 23rd St Hybrid Whiskey and an Adelaide Hills venison loin.
The spaces are limited however, so if you’d like a dining experience which gives you a glimpse behind the scenes of distillers then book now to grab your seat.
For more info on the menu, the event and 23rd street distillers history, click here.
- World’s largest Cornish Festival coming to the Yorke Peninsula
- Hamish Blake & Zoë Foster-Blake go BIG in Tourism Australia’s latest holiday push
- PAW Patrol™ Live! “Race to the Rescue” headlines this weekend in Adelaide
- Extra Chicken Salt are throwing bottomless chicken, sangria & beer discos
- Australian Space Discovery Centre launches from Lot Fourteen