Gather your Champagne-fiend friends! Sprout is bringing together five of the world’s best Champagne houses for a seriously indulgent dinner on March 21.
On the night you’ll sip champagnes from Pol Roger, Louis Roederer, Bollinger, Pierre Gimonnet & Fils, and Veuve Fourny & Fils – which will be paired with a five course dinner using top South Australian produce, specifically designed to highlight the power, finesse and textures of the bubbly.
Coming interstate just for the evening is Australia’s premiere Champagne critic, Tyson Stelzer, who will share his knowledge on all things liquid perfection.
All the Champagne will be served out of magnums – aka. 1.5 litre bottles of champers (there’s a secret behind why such large bottles are necessary which you can hit up Tyson about on the night).
Tickets are on sale now, so snap them up before they disappear (or this would seriously put you in the good books as a Chrissy present for a champagne lover!)
The Magnum Champagne Dinner is on March 21 from 6.30pm at Sprout, 89 Sir Donald Bradman Drive, Hilton. Tickets are $299 – buy them here.
- Today’s Your Final Day To Help Protect The Bight From Oil Exploration
- How To Snap A Great Shot Of Tonight’s Supermoon
- There’s A Fig Bar Making Your Fig Dreams Come True
- Tasting Australia Sells Out 18 Events Ahead of Autumn Festival
- Book Review: The Little Book of Mahjong, by Seth Brown