Tony & Mark’s have added a new location to their growing list of specialty grocery stores around Adelaide and South Australia.
Unley Shopping Centre, located in the heart of Unley Roads’ vibrant shopping centre welcomed Tony & Mark’s on Wednesday 20 January.
This opening marks their sixth store, alongside stores in Newton, Glenunga, Burnside, Brickworks, and Golden Grove.
The new store will join over 40 other brands in Unley Shopping Centre, including Dulwich Bakery, SA Gourmet Meats, Serafina Boutique, Zink, Sussan, and Woolworths.
Tony & Mark’s owner Mark Capobianco said, “We’re so excited to extend our community to Unley. We believe a business is only as strong as the community it’s part of. Our continued success and expansion are all thanks to our extremely loyal customers, who are the centre of our business.”
The specialty grocer is a great supporter of local south Australian businesses and with a bevy of SA brands stocked in store, including Udder Delights, The Barossa Valley Cheese Co, Maggie Beer, Kris Lloyd Artisan, Barossa Fine Foods and Beerenberg.
The shop has got your fruit and veg needs covered and will also make your fruit platter for your (with notice of course).
Tony & Mark’s will be located at Unley Shopping Centre, 204 Unley Rd, Unley.
For more information, head to www.unleyshoppingcentre.com.au.
- World’s largest Cornish Festival coming to the Yorke PeninsulaThe popular Kernewek Lowender Copper Coast Cornish Festival is coming to the Yorke Peninsula with Cornish dancing, concerts, street parties & more.
- Hamish Blake & Zoë Foster-Blake go BIG in Tourism Australia’s latest holiday pushThe next phase of Tourism Australia’s Holiday Here This Year campaign launches today, with ambassadors Hamish Blake and Zoe-Foster Blake showcasing some of Australia’s most epic holiday experiences.
- PAW Patrol™ Live! “Race to the Rescue” headlines this weekend in AdelaidePAW Patrol Live! “Race to the Rescue” brings everybody’s favourite pups to the stage for an action-packed, high-energy musical adventure.
- Extra Chicken Salt are throwing bottomless chicken, sangria & beer discosExtra Chicken Salt on Currie Street is gathering food lovers to tackle their bottomless chicken menu.
- Australian Space Discovery Centre launches from Lot FourteenThe Australian Space Discovery Centre has opened on Pirie Street’s Lot Fourteen, and it’s equipped with gadgets and high-tech exhibitions to take young minds right into the stratosphere.