Tony & Mark’s have added a new location to their growing list of specialty grocery stores around Adelaide and South Australia.
Unley Shopping Centre, located in the heart of Unley Roads’ vibrant shopping centre welcomed Tony & Mark’s on Wednesday 20 January.
This opening marks their sixth store, alongside stores in Newton, Glenunga, Burnside, Brickworks, and Golden Grove.
The new store will join over 40 other brands in Unley Shopping Centre, including Dulwich Bakery, SA Gourmet Meats, Serafina Boutique, Zink, Sussan, and Woolworths.
Tony & Mark’s owner Mark Capobianco said, “We’re so excited to extend our community to Unley. We believe a business is only as strong as the community it’s part of. Our continued success and expansion are all thanks to our extremely loyal customers, who are the centre of our business.”
The specialty grocer is a great supporter of local south Australian businesses and with a bevy of SA brands stocked in store, including Udder Delights, The Barossa Valley Cheese Co, Maggie Beer, Kris Lloyd Artisan, Barossa Fine Foods and Beerenberg.
The shop has got your fruit and veg needs covered and will also make your fruit platter for your (with notice of course).
Tony & Mark’s will be located at Unley Shopping Centre, 204 Unley Rd, Unley.
For more information, head to www.unleyshoppingcentre.com.au.
- SHEIKE and Vans flagship stores announced as part of $25m City Cross revampAdelaide’s City Cross is set to undergo a complete, $25 million transformation through a visionary design overhaul and an exciting remix of retail partners.
- November vaccination deadline given for healthcare setting workersA new direction was announced tonight by SA Police, with vaccination requirements for healthcare setting workers updated.
- Grange Beach to score new cocktail destination this summerCocktails are making their way to Grange Beach, with Coastal Delicatessen shaking and stirring plenty of mixes just in time for Summer.
- Five unique luxury tourism pods are set to scatter the Fleurieu PeninsulaThe accommodation named Ponderosa is a collection of five luxury tourism pods and an adapted stone-walled cottage set in the picturesque Fleurieu Peninsula.
- Dance with the Dead at Kingpin’s spooky Halloween partyDance with the Dead making its way back to Norwood this Halloween eve, taking the annual thrills and chills night to the next level at the exclusive event.