Tony & Mark’s have added a new location to their growing list of specialty grocery stores around Adelaide and South Australia.
Unley Shopping Centre, located in the heart of Unley Roads’ vibrant shopping centre welcomed Tony & Mark’s on Wednesday 20 January.
This opening marks their sixth store, alongside stores in Newton, Glenunga, Burnside, Brickworks, and Golden Grove.
The new store will join over 40 other brands in Unley Shopping Centre, including Dulwich Bakery, SA Gourmet Meats, Serafina Boutique, Zink, Sussan, and Woolworths.
Tony & Mark’s owner Mark Capobianco said, “We’re so excited to extend our community to Unley. We believe a business is only as strong as the community it’s part of. Our continued success and expansion are all thanks to our extremely loyal customers, who are the centre of our business.”
The specialty grocer is a great supporter of local south Australian businesses and with a bevy of SA brands stocked in store, including Udder Delights, The Barossa Valley Cheese Co, Maggie Beer, Kris Lloyd Artisan, Barossa Fine Foods and Beerenberg.
The shop has got your fruit and veg needs covered and will also make your fruit platter for your (with notice of course).
Tony & Mark’s will be located at Unley Shopping Centre, 204 Unley Rd, Unley.
For more information, head to www.unleyshoppingcentre.com.au.
- Parliament passes bill to raise age for motorcycle learner’s permitsThe Marshall government passes the the Motor Vehicles Amendment Bill 2020 through Parliament, which will change the minimum age of a learner’s permit with exceptions for regional riders.
- Book Review: Early One Morning, by Mem Fox & Christine DavenierCHILDREN’S BOOK: Early one morning on the farm, a boy sets out to find his breakfast. Where could it be? In the tractor? In the haystack? With the sheep?
- Adelaide to host 2023 NRL State of OriginSouth Australia will again welcome the biggest rivalry in Rugby with the return of the NRL State of Origin.
- Australian Native Food Co. to open second store at Westfield MarionThe native food store sells “outback superfoods” such as green ant marmalade, bush apple jam, and damper rings.
- Celebrate Pirate Life’s 6th birthday with 6 new beers and a nation-wide partyThe Port Adelaide brewery is hosting a birthday party with special edition beers and food trucks in SA and five other locations.