On Sunday 2nd December, Gilles Street Market will extend onto Gilles St for Adelaide’s ultimate market extravaganza, The Gilles Street Grand Bazaar.
In conjunction with the Adelaide City Councils, Splash Adelaide Program, a section of Gilles Street will be closed to accommodate an additional 50 stalls – a first ever for Gilles Street Market.
There is SO much to do, we thought we'd put together a list of the top 5 things to do this Sunday at the Baraar.
1. Decorate a Gingerbread Man from Four Seeds bakery to take home.
2. Experience live music with the quintessential GILLES STREET SESSIONS from 11am to 4pm.
11am – The Tiger and Me (Vic)
12pm – Benjalu (NSW)
1pm – Nick Saxon (NSW)
2pm – Dr. Piffle and The Burlap Band
3pm – The Pineapple Collective
3. Shop til you drop – over 130 stalls of fashion and design.
4. Check out the resident deejays spinning the tunes, from 10am – 4pm.
5. See if you can eat your way through a Macaron, a cupcake, a burger, some HOT chips, and a churroz donut! (we could probably get through ALL OF THIS!)
All the fun starts from 10am!
See you there.