Fridays are about to get a whole lot more exciting from February 21st, with the launch of Madame Hanoi’s new Bao Bar.
Running for two months until April 24th, from 5pm – 7pm on Fridays, Madame Hanoi is dedicating Friday nights to your favourite soft, smooth and spongy snacks with eight delicious fillings to try alongside special prices on selected beer and wine.
Madame Hanoi’s head chef Raj has gotten creative in the kitchen to bring you a selection of brand new bao fillings to try including a special dessert bao.
Accompanying the classic crispy pork belly filling, is the mouth-watering braised lamb shanks and the succulent Wagyu beef cheek.
There’s also something for all the vegetarians and vegans out there with the Spicy tofu (a Madame’s favourite) and matcha bao with crispy okra and soy glazed eggplant.
For those with a sweet tooth to satisfy, look no further than the fried coconut bao with pandan vanilla ice cream, caramel and coconut sauce.
Full Bao Menu:
- Spicy tofu, pickled carrot, daikon, yuzu mayo
- Crispy pork belly, hoisin sauce, chilli mayo
- Chicken, mango, red chilli, Vietnamese mint
- Wagyu beef cheek, pickled white cabbage, papaya, eggplant mayo
- Chilli prawn, spring onion, chilli jam in a charcoal bao
- Braised lamb shanks, Vietnamese beer lemongrass, kaffir lime leaf
- Matcha bao, crispy okra, soy glazed eggplant, sesame seed, spicy miso
- Fried coconut bao, Pandan vanilla ice cream, caramel popcorn, raspberry candy, coconut sauce
Thirsty? Wash down all that delicious bao with selected tap beers and wines from the upstairs bar for $8. Check out the full list below:
- $8 Tap beers
- $8 Harvest Blanc de Blancs
- $8 Hugel Gentil Pinot Gris Blend
- $8 Georges Duboef Gamay
You’ll find Madame Hanoi (& all the bao you want) at Adelaide Casino, North Terrace, Adelaide.