Unley Gourmet Gala is back on January 17, 2019! The outdoor gourmet food and wine event
This free, family-friendly event will feature cooking demonstrations with local chefs, fun-filled children’s entertainment, and a world music stage. Expect fashion parades, global music, DJs, roving performers, and more.
There will also be over 30 gourmet food and wine stalls on offer! King William Road restaurants and retailers will also be open for longer, spilling out onto the street and adding to the great atmosphere of the night.
Indigenous DJ Taneisha Poole-Mottishaw will be featured on the multi-cultural stage, spinning tunes and entertaining the crowd. Other performers include young local music group Malibu Drive and award-winning slam poet Audrey Mason-Hyde among others.
The Unley Gourmet Gala takes over King William Road on January 17 from 5pm!
- Getaway: Relax & watch the world pass by in this charming countryside retreat
- Octeine’s Pete Mann is on his way to the Bachelorette mansion
- No new COVID-19 cases for SA
- Wreckage of missing man’s boat located
- The Enchanted Fig Tree is reopening on Kangaroo Island