Unley Gourmet Gala is back on January 17, 2019! The outdoor gourmet food and wine event
This free, family-friendly event will feature cooking demonstrations with local chefs, fun-filled children’s entertainment, and a world music stage. Expect fashion parades, global music, DJs, roving performers, and more.
There will also be over 30 gourmet food and wine stalls on offer! King William Road restaurants and retailers will also be open for longer, spilling out onto the street and adding to the great atmosphere of the night.
Indigenous DJ Taneisha Poole-Mottishaw will be featured on the multi-cultural stage, spinning tunes and entertaining the crowd. Other performers include young local music group Malibu Drive and award-winning slam poet Audrey Mason-Hyde among others.
The Unley Gourmet Gala takes over King William Road on January 17 from 5pm!
- The ‘Ultimate Fried Chicken Sandwich’ Is Coming To Adelaide
- Whistler Wines Hosting Long Lunch In Their Barrel Hall
- The Wine Down Street Party Is Back
- Yalumba To Host Vintage Picnic This Barossa Vintage Festival
- Hilton Adelaide Appoints General Manager Rupert Hallam