Attention Oporto lovers and Nordburger fanatics! Five Guys, a popular American burger chain, is coming to Adelaide.
We announced Five Guys was coming to Sydney about six months ago, and now the chain, which is known for bacon milkshakes, fresh-made burgers with 15 topping options, and twice-cooked fries, plans to expand to Adelaide as well.
Bradley Michael, the CEO of Seagrass Boutique Hospitality Group, which owns the Five Guys franchising rights in Australia and New Zealand, has confirmed they will roll out a handful of Australian locations in the coming years, with Adelaide as a top pick.
The food franchise’s Aussie debut is slated for mid-2021 in Penrith, a Sydney suburb, which will be followed by openings in Melbourne, a city in Queensland, Perth, and Adelaide.
Based on their timeline of expansion in Australia, Adelaideans should expect to get their hands on a bacon shake and burger in the next 18 months, with a mid-2022 opening likely.
- Announcing Adelaide’s top casual dining venue – The Maylands HotelAdelaide’s best casual dining venue has been named at this year’s AHA|SA awards!
- Thailand to open travel bubble with AustraliaEscaping the everyday and jetting off on a tropical holiday is just one step closer, with Thailand opening their travel bubble with Australia this November
- Cheffy Chelby’s expands its Port Noarlunga Brekkie-Burger BarTaking over the now-defunct Harvest of India restaurant, Cheffy Chelby’s will now have twice as much space and twice the foodie love to gift Port Noarlunga.
- Tarnanthi Art Fair breaks records with $1.4 million in salesThe 2021 Tarnanthi Art Fair, which ran as an online event in October, closed with a record $1.4 million in sales, surpassing its previous record by 16%.
- Walk a live music beach trail between Henley and Grange this weekendYour Sunday beach walk will turn into a trail of tunes with Coastal Sounds playing live music along the beach path between Henley Square to Grange Jetty.