Attention Oporto lovers and Nordburger fanatics! Five Guys, a popular American burger chain, is coming to Adelaide.
We announced Five Guys was coming to Sydney about six months ago, and now the chain, which is known for bacon milkshakes, fresh-made burgers with 15 topping options, and twice-cooked fries, plans to expand to Adelaide as well.
Bradley Michael, the CEO of Seagrass Boutique Hospitality Group, which owns the Five Guys franchising rights in Australia and New Zealand, has confirmed they will roll out a handful of Australian locations in the coming years, with Adelaide as a top pick.
The food franchise’s Aussie debut is slated for mid-2021 in Penrith, a Sydney suburb, which will be followed by openings in Melbourne, a city in Queensland, Perth, and Adelaide.
Based on their timeline of expansion in Australia, Adelaideans should expect to get their hands on a bacon shake and burger in the next 18 months, with a mid-2022 opening likely.
- Gourmet Traveller announces National Restaurant Award FinalistsSouth Australia has landed finalists in the categories of Best New Restaurant, Restaurant Personality of the Year, and Best Destination Dining.
- Timezone opens at Tea Tree Plaza just in time for your school holiday gaming fix!Timezone opens at Tea Tree Plaza just in time for your school holiday gaming fix!
- Flights to Fiji on sale now, for your long-awaited overseas holiday!Virgin Australia has announced it intends to resume overseas flights once our borders reopen, and has backed it up by putting flights to Fiji back on sale.
- New rent a rack store opening in Norwood where rack holders keep 100% profitsHead down to Monday Market on Thursday September 30 and bag yourself a bargain or two.
- Shibui Dessert Bar pop up coming back to Rundle MallShibui Dessert Bar’s sugary treats will be coming back to Gawler Place for Vogue Fashion Festival 2021.