The Superloop Adelaide 500 is already looking like the best one we’ve ever seen with the Red Hot Chili Peppers headlining the Sunday show.
They’ve upped the ante with Vance Joy and Amy Shark being added to the fray for the Friday show.
Two of Australia’s hottest solo artists, Vance Joy and Amy Shark are heading to Adelaide in March for a special one-off performance for fans at the event.
Vance Joy said he is excited to light up the stage for fans in Adelaide for the Friday night post-race concert.
Amy Shark, who won three ARIA awards last month including Best Pop Release and Best Female Artist, will take to the stage before Vance Joy, playing some of her biggest hits from the 2018 ARIA Award winning Album of the Year, Love Monster.
The Superloop Adelaide 500 will take place 28 February – 3 March, 2019
2019 Superloop Adelaide 500 concert line-up:
Friday Night concert presented by NOVA Entertainment
Sunday Night concert presented by Triple M Adelaide
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Tickets can be purchased from the Superloop website. Click HERE for more info.
- Theatre Review: An Inspector Calls
- South Australian Green Ant Cheese Takes Out Second Prize In Worldwide Cheese Awards
- New Nordic’s Scandinavian Brunch Is The Next Must On Your List
- NEW Dessert Cafe Love, Stephy Is A Pink Haven With To Die For Macarons
- CheeseFest&FERMENT Roll Out Festival Program And It’s Looking Damn Good