South Australian Premier Steven Marshall has announced the state will move to Step Two of easing restrictions as of June 5, just before the long weekend.
The move will occur three days sooner than expected, with the initial date set as June 8.
South Australia has already moved to lift some restrictions detailed in Step Two, including opening caravan and camping grounds.
As of Friday May 22, South Australian cafes and restaurants will be permitted to have ten diners inside and ten outside, with alcohol service also back on the agenda.
- Gatherings of 20 permitted in your home, business, and public places
- 50 people permitted at funerals
- Work from home if it works for employee and employer
- Gyms, beauty, tattoo, cinemas, galleries, and amusement parks open
- Driving instruction lessons allowed
- Sport transition to competition without spectators, including indoor