After selling over 72 million hot cross buns in 2018, Woolworths has announced that from today, two new limited edition hot cross bun flavours will be hitting shelves: Woolworths Banana & Caramel Hot Cross Buns and Woolworths White Chocolate & Raspberry Hot Cross Buns, both 4 packs priced at $3.50.
Taking inspiration from popular desserts, these two new additions to the Easter range will cater to those with a sweet tooth.
The Woolworths Banana & Caramel Hot Cross Buns are made with decadent caramel pieces and Australian bananas for a creamy, melt-in-your-mouth experience while the Woolworths White Chocolate & Raspberry Hot Cross Bun contains white chocolate chunks and raspberries for a hot cross bun with a sharp, fruity zing.
This is the first time Woolies have offered the treats, which are joining the existing Woolworths range of Brioche Style Hot Cross Bun with Fruit 6 pack, Traditional Hot Cross Bun 6 pack, Fruitless Hot Cross Bun 6 pack and the Mini Cadbury Chocolate Chip Hot Cross Bun 9 pack – all for $3.50.
The new Limited Edition Woolworths Hot Cross Bun Ice Cream has also been flying off shelves since it launched at the start of the year.
- There’s A $22k Ultimate Barossa Weekend On Auction For $5K At The SA4SA Bushfire Appeal
- Film Review: A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood
- Celebrity Chefs, Ferraris & A 7 Day Cruise Feature In SA4SA Bushfire Appeal Auction
- RSPCA Calls For Volunteers To Help Distribute Food For Wildlife On Kangaroo Island
- Support Local Adelaide Hills Growers With New ‘Pick A Local, Pick SA’ Initiative