After selling over 72 million hot cross buns in 2018, Woolworths has announced that from today, two new limited edition hot cross bun flavours will be hitting shelves: Woolworths Banana & Caramel Hot Cross Buns and Woolworths White Chocolate & Raspberry Hot Cross Buns, both 4 packs priced at $3.50.
Taking inspiration from popular desserts, these two new additions to the Easter range will cater to those with a sweet tooth.
The Woolworths Banana & Caramel Hot Cross Buns are made with decadent caramel pieces and Australian bananas for a creamy, melt-in-your-mouth experience while the Woolworths White Chocolate & Raspberry Hot Cross Bun contains white chocolate chunks and raspberries for a hot cross bun with a sharp, fruity zing.
This is the first time Woolies have offered the treats, which are joining the existing Woolworths range of Brioche Style Hot Cross Bun with Fruit 6 pack, Traditional Hot Cross Bun 6 pack, Fruitless Hot Cross Bun 6 pack and the Mini Cadbury Chocolate Chip Hot Cross Bun 9 pack – all for $3.50.
The new Limited Edition Woolworths Hot Cross Bun Ice Cream has also been flying off shelves since it launched at the start of the year.
- FIRST LOOK! Adelaide Central Market Institution, Marino Meat & Food Store Is Looking Different
- Gelato Messina Is Coming To Adelaide And It’s Made Our Monday
- What It’s Like To Fly Low Level Over Lake Eyre In A Chartered Plane
- Get Pumped, Paella Day Is Returning To Golding Wines
- IKEA Adelaide Announces First Ever IKEA Festival Of Sleep