It’s hard to keep up with the fluctuation of trends that take over the fashion world and in that it’s easy to lose your own sense of style for your body type. Are chokers still in? Or flares? Well, sometimes it’s easier to let someone else do that choosing.
That’s why we’ve teamed up with Threadicated to offer two of our followers the opportunity to win $100 vouchers to spend on the online stylist service.
How does Threadicated work, you might ask.
Fashion expert, Danielle Bishop, founded Threadicated to help people find their personal style. All it takes is for you to create a style profile, have a chat with one of the stylists in her team and come to an agreement on the outfit choices. The stylists concentrate on body types as well as individuality, so you’re getting a curated
The best part is that the chosen pieces are delivered to your door, where you can try them on (guilt free) and send back anything you don’t like at no extra cost.
We’re offering two of our readers a $100 voucher each so you can begin 2019 with a fresh sense of style.
- Book Review: If I Can’t Have You, by Charlotte Levin
- No new COVID-19 cases recorded in SA
- Waterfall Gully’s walking trail upgrade has been completed
- Book Review: Leadership Strategy and Tactics, by Jocko Willink
- This pet photographer is looking for your super cute staffies