Robern Menz is kicking off Christmas with a bang with the release of their limited edition 1.5-metrelong FruChocs Christmas Crackers.
Five lucky Aussies can have the chance to win and share a FruChocs-filled Christmas Cracker with their family, neighbour, friend or colleague and remain socially distanced while doing so! Experts in making life a little sweeter and the legends who bought you Violet Crumble Milk and Violet Crumble Caramel this year, this latest FruChocs delight has been innovated to meet COVID-19 safety standards and is more than six times the size of a regular bonbon!
Those who manage to win one of these very limited FruChocs Crackers can enjoy the iconic chocolate apricot balls until their heart’s content, with each cracker containing 3.5 kilos of FruChocs.
There’s also FruChocs socks, a Mr FruChocs plush toy and a special joke from the much-loved mascot, who is delighted to spread the Christmas cheer especially after what has been a difficult year for many.
FruChocs CEO Phil Sims said; “From quarantine, face masks and social distancing to unemployment, home school and toilet paper shortages; 2020 threw us some challenges. COVID-19 has even impacted this festive season and left many Aussies separated from loved ones and celebrating
Christmas traditions a little differently.”
“We wanted to bring a smile and a little fun to make sure Christmas is still one of the most wonderful times of the year, even if Australians have to find new ways of celebrating. Our 1.5-metrelong FruChocs-filled Christmas Crackers are sure to scatter the Christmas cheer.”
The launch of the FruChocs 1.5 metre Christmas Cracker competition coincides with FruChocs becoming nationally available. A South Australian Icon since 1948, the 150g FruChocs bags are now stocked in all Coles Express stores across the country.
To enter for a chance to win, all Aussie sweet tooth fans need to do is head to the FruChoc Facebook page or FruChoc Instagram page and tell Mr FruChoc which friend from interstate they’d love to spread the cheer with a 1.5m FruChoc Christmas cracker this Christmas!
- Santa’s Wonderland extends dates, ’til after ChristmasAfter an almost sell out pre Christmas season Santa’s Wonderland will extend its event until the 28th December.
- Outdoor and indoor Christmas gathering restrictions releasedShared utensils are okay, but socialising with strangers is still out.
- Make Christmas extra, extra special with this intriguing take on the PanforteCucina Classica have unveiled a Panforte with a unique twist to its recipe, featuring the mouth-watering combo of chocolate and fig.
- A dry, sunny day for Christmas Day, says Bureau of MeteorologyA sunny day with a temperature max in the mid-to-high 20s is expected for Christmas Day in Adelaide.
- King William Road encourages SA to shop local this ChristmasThe City of Unley is celebrating its 2020 Mainstreet SA award win for the King William Road precinct upgrade by taking the opportunity to remind South Australians to shop and dine locally this festive season.