Based on the bestselling book comes the release of the new highly anticipated, haunting supernatural love story BEAUTIFUL CREATURES and Glam Adelaide has 20 in-season double passes to give away!
Ethan Wate, 17, has had the same recurring dream for months. A mysterious young girl is waiting for him on a Civil War battlefield. Ethan desperately wants to be with her, but there is an unknown danger—and each time a lightning bolt cracks like a gunshot, killing Ethan before he ever reaches the girl.
The danger of this strange dream world, however, is preferable to Ethan’s waking existence in Gatlin, South Carolina, a small, conservative Southern town that hasn’t caught up to the 21st century, where nothing ever changes and nothing ever happens. Trapped at home with a father who has completely withdrawn since the sudden death of Ethan’s mother, Ethan yearns for a life he can only read about in books.
But Ethan’s mundane world is shaken up with the arrival of Lena Duchannes, the beautiful and enigmatic niece of Macon Ravenwood, the reclusive owner of gothic Ravenwood Manor. Ethan finds himself immediately drawn to Lena, even though destruction seems to inexplicably follow her and it becomes apparent that she is a Caster, with powers beyond her control. The town, led by conservative Mrs. Lincoln, wants her banished. Even Gatlin’s all-knowing librarian, Amma, is afraid history may repeat itself—a history of family secrets and a curse that looms for Lena as she approaches her 16th birthday. It is that time when a Caster is chosen by the forces of either the Light or the Dark.
But Lena’s fate may already be sealed by the curse that draws both her and Ethan into a tangled web of spells and peril from which there may be no escape.
<iframe width=”510″ height=”315″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/6yJUDR7LtKU” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
Terms and Conditions for Glam Adelaide’s Beautiful Creatures Competition
Instructions on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions of entry. The promotion is open to all South Australian residents aged 15 years and over. Employees of the Promoter, and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter the Glam Adelaide Beautiful Creatures Competition:
Win a double pass to the film Beautiful Creatures by ‘Liking’ the Glam Adelaide and/or Glam Digital Facebook page and entering your details.
1. Entrants must be a fan of the Glam Adelaide Facebook page to enter.
2. The winner of this competition will be chosen at random. The judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entry to include full name, email address, phone number, occupation and postcode.
4. Glam Adelaide acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
5. Entrants must be willing to have their name published on the Glam Adelaide Facebook page, along with a brief interview and photo.
6. The Promoter will not be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected entries, or incomplete or incorrect entrant contact details. Incomplete,illegible, incorrect and incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid and will not be included in the judging. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotional database NOT time of transmission by the entrant.
7. The competition commences at 10:30am on Tuesday February 26th 2013, and closes at 9:00am (South Australian time) Tuesday March 5th 2013. The winners will be selected on March 5th 2013 and notified at this time.
8. All prizes/packages must be taken as offered. The prize/ package, or any unused portion of the prize/ package, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize/ package is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. The prize/ package is valued in Australian dollars, is provided by the service providers and is correct at time of publishing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize/ package value.Finalists/ winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings/packages and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize/package.
9. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner warrants to the Promoter that they understand that any arrangement entered into in relation to the redemption of this prize does not create a relationship between the winner and the Promoter of employer and employee, principal and agent, partnership or joint venture.
10. Entries not completed in accordance with the rules and conditions or received after the closing date will not be considered valid and will not be included in the judging. Indecipherable or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. The judge’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter(including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability(including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage(including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) redemption of the prize; and/or (g) participation in the promotion.
12. All entries become the property of the promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest in and to their entry to the promoter. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition. The Promoter is entitled to use any of the entries submitted for any purposes at its discretion, including for any future promotion, marketing and publicity purposes.
13. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to reference to all relevant state and territory regulations), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.)
14. If, for any reason, this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness,integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
15. By entering the promotion, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the promotion from the Promoter and other emails that inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
16. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Privacy Notice
17. The Promoter is Glam Digital Pty Ltd, PO Box 583 Stepney, South Australia, 5069.
18. The winners will be notified by email and then announced on the Glam Adelaide Facebook Page.
19. Prize Description: 20 double in-season passes to the film Beautiful Creatures. Each prize consists of one double pass.
20. The prize must be collected from the Glam Digital office at 75B Payneham Road College Park SA 5069 or the prize winner can arrange with Glam Adelaide for the prize to be mailed out.
21. Each double pass is valued at $36. Total prize value is: $720.