You may no longer need that leg up from the ‘rents with this new house and land package in the new suburb of St Clair.
Only eight kilometres from the city and five kilometres from the beach, St Clair Living offers an idyllic lifestyle.
And you can now get a combined house and land package on a townhouse, where you don’t have to pay the mortgage until you have the keys in your hand.
All you need is a deposit, starting at $27,600, and you won’t have to pay another cent til you move in. That’ll not only give you more time to save, but will help with the big strain of juggling rent, bills and the mortgage all at the same time.
And because you’ll settle the property on just the land before the house is built, you’ll pay far less stamp duty, saving you up to a massive $12k.
The St Clair townhouses start from $439k parkside or $475k waterfront, and three bedroom with two bathrooms and secure garaging.
The townhouses are St Clair’s first Torrens Titled properties so the land is all yours – there’s no community contribution payment, no meetings, no confirming changes with neighbours.
If you’ve got a certificate III or above, you’re eligible for a 97% Homestart loan too and first home buyers grant and that adds another $15k into your savings.
The cherry on top is that you’ll be moving in before Christmas next year!
For more info on St Clair Living head to realisproperty.com.au.
- Paolo Sebastian’s Paul Vasileff Will Share His Success Story In An Exclusive Q&A
- Jamface Closes Tomorrow But It’s Not The End For The Much-Loved Store
- 2019 Australian Marmalade Awards Winners Announced
- Pimmalade Is An Adelaide-Made Pimms & Ginger Ale Spread For Your Toast
- FIRST LOOK! East End Flower Market Is Moving, Expanding, And Opening A Cafe