Woolworths Supermarkets around Australia are responding to the massive increase in shoppers, and the demand for produce by hiring 20,000 new employees across Australia.
With about 3000 already involved in new roles across BWS, Dan Murphy’s and Woolies supermarkets.
In addition to this, Woolies are planning on offering a range of short term roles to 5000 Qantas employees.
To accommodate for the COVID-19 climate, Woolworths have also implemented changes to their trading hours, to provide more time for the elderly and vulnerable to shop, as well as closing early to replenish stock.
To look into Woolworths careers head to https://www.wowcareers.com.au/.
- National Pharmacies Alerts Customers After Staff Tests Positive To COVID-19Important information if you visited the impacted store on March 29 or 30.
- Those Who Have Visited Airport In Past 14 Days May Need To Test For COVID-19If you have been in the Adelaide Airport terminal or carpark in the last 14 days and are symptomatic, it is advised you self-isolate and get a test done as soon as possible.
- COVID-19: Driver Assessments, Proof of Age Cards & Other Service SA Services SuspendedFurther safety measures have been implemented at Service SA to stop the spread of Coronavirus.
- Driveway Commemoration Of ANZAC Day Dawn Service Encouraged'Light Up The Dawn' and commemorate ANZAC Day, whether that be from within your home, or at your driveway.
- COVID-19 SA UPDATE: 300 Added To South Australia’s Contact Tracing TeamSouth Australian Premier Steven Marshall has announced that as of today, another 300 people will be joining the state's contact tracing search.