Woolworths Supermarkets around Australia are responding to the massive increase in shoppers, and the demand for produce by hiring 20,000 new employees across Australia.
With about 3000 already involved in new roles across BWS, Dan Murphy’s and Woolies supermarkets.
In addition to this, Woolies are planning on offering a range of short term roles to 5000 Qantas employees.
To accommodate for the COVID-19 climate, Woolworths have also implemented changes to their trading hours, to provide more time for the elderly and vulnerable to shop, as well as closing early to replenish stock.
To look into Woolworths careers head to https://www.wowcareers.com.au/.
- No new cases for SA as dedicated vaccine facilities open for aged care staffDedicated vaccine facilities have been announced across Adelaide for aged care workers of all ages, who can book in for their jab using their payslip.
- Update for families of those connected to the Burnside Village exposure siteTonight SA Health has sent out updated advice for COVID-19 exposure locations.
- SA Health update on two new cases, with international flights resuming to SAInternational flights are set to resume from today to South Australia, with two cases confirmed linked to the Modbury cluster.
- Here’s all the COVID relief payments explainedThere’s a number of COVID relief payments rolling out across the state, and it’s easy to get confused, so we’ve made a concise list of all three explained.
- Updated times & additions to COVID-19 SA exposure site listHere is the latest list of COVID-19 exposure sites in South Australia. We are updating this list as SA Health releases new venues, and edits times/locations of existing sites.