Woolworths Supermarkets around Australia are responding to the massive increase in shoppers, and the demand for produce by hiring 20,000 new employees across Australia.
With about 3000 already involved in new roles across BWS, Dan Murphy’s and Woolies supermarkets.
In addition to this, Woolies are planning on offering a range of short term roles to 5000 Qantas employees.
To accommodate for the COVID-19 climate, Woolworths have also implemented changes to their trading hours, to provide more time for the elderly and vulnerable to shop, as well as closing early to replenish stock.
To look into Woolworths careers head to https://www.wowcareers.com.au/.
- No New COVID-19 Cases Today In SAThere have been no new cases of COVID-19 today. There have been a total of 443 cases reported in SA.
- Workspace Now Offer A Reconfiguration Service To Make Your Office COVID-SafeA South Australian company is offering a reconfiguration service to assist businesses in setting up COVID-safe offices.
- SA Reaches Fourth Consecutive Day With No New COVID-19 CasesCurrently, 443 cases have been reported in South Australia, with SA Pathology having conducted more than 157,971 tests so far.
- SA Premier Provides Update On Hotel Quarantine Process & Potential AFL HubThe Premier has confirmed South Australia has recorded 100% compliance with the testing regime in hotel quarantine facilities.
- Victorian AFL Teams To Relocate With No Return Date In SightIt is believed the Victorian clubs will not be returning to the state for at least a month, with the legitimate return date currently unknown.