Author: Sue Hill
You’ve probably seen their work without realising it, the team at Stagekings Australia is responsible for creating some of our biggest staging structures for music and arts festivals, corporate events, brand activations and sporting events including the Commonwealth Games.
Due to COVID-19 and as a business relying on events and entertainment, their business was one of the first to be hit with all their planned work for the remainder of 2020 lost in a 48 hour period.
Amidst the heartache, a suggestion from a mate from a production company based in Ireland changed everything.
Stagekings Australia picked up their CNC Router and got to work building amazing desks, stools, monitor stands and more including Perspex counter guards for retail outlets.
Made from birch ply, the flat-packed goods are shipped to you (most have around four pieces) that simply click together – no tools required and that has to be a win.
They have a pretty stellar range of desks for every need, as well as expected styles, this includes a standing desk, home school oriented desks, a laptop stand, and a stool.
Not only does this great initiative keep a number their team employed, they’re also donating $10 from every sale to Support Act – an organisation supporting music workers impacted by the Corona Virus Pandemic.
Check the IsoKing range here.
More info at https://www.stagekings.com.au/.
- Incredible Chef Offers In-House Dinners For Barossa VisitorsGetaway SA has joined forces with Barossa Chef Stuart Oldfield to create a unique dining experience for Barossa holidaymakers
- Hutt Street To Get Sparkling MakeoverBeautiful new lighting will add a welcome glow to Hutt Street, as restrictions ease, and traders welcome people back to the precinct.
- Aussie Woman Creates Tinder For Online Sales“It’s a bit like the Tinder of promotions, you just swipe left and you can skin and save. You can save a list and then next time you can go straight to your list.”
- New COVID-19 Case In South Australia FoundThe woman had been quarantining in Victoria but was given an exemption to travel into South Australia for “compelling” family reasons.
- Banjo’s Bakery Cafe Answers Your Pastry Dreams With ‘A Pie A Day’ GiveawayWin ‘A Pie A Day’ for one year.